How Our Educational Programs Work

Timothy, and E.A.:

I want to make this up to you both, understanding my error in thinking.
So, while I am still for some reason unable to secure money to get the eBook, I will plan on how to do this in terms of buying the Books in the real deal (hardcover).
Which is the best way to get ahold of the books, so you get the proceeds, other than getting ahold of the books from a used bookstore for instance?
Amazon? Your site? E-Bay? Which is the most direct route to order them from your company while still trying to stay within my meager budget in the short term?
I really am serious on this note to you both. I am trying to set myself, no matter what path I take, to be true to my word, and this includes having my actions as good business as opposed to bad business.
What are the best books past you eBook to get in sequence?

Thanks,

James Del Fuego

You can get the eBooks later this year for $27 each.

Hi Timothy,

Awesome, thanks!

James Del Fuego

[quote=“Timothy, post:13, topic:197”]P.P.S. According to this article, there are over 250,000 torrent users in the United States being targeted for a mass-lawsuit.

[url=http://torrentfreak.com/hurt-locker-makers-return-to-sue-2514-bittorrent-users-120423/]http://torrentfreak.com/hurt-locker-makers-return-to-sue-2514-bittorrent-users-120423/[/url][/quote]

We can only hope, Timothy. We support you 100%.

[quote=“Timothy, post:14, topic:197”]I have excellent news to report.

I recently contacted the most popular torrent network for pirating books and programs on magick, and they have responded positively by removing all the files infringing on our copyrights - and there were A LOT of them.

This is a good thing, because it ensures fairness for everyone taking the proper channels to learn from E.A.

I’m actually surprised they politely removed all our works without any hassle.[/quote]

That’s fantastic news, Timothy. Heck, I can’t even imagine what a chore that was to contact so many of these theft sites.

Timothy,

I apologize if this question has already been asked, I couldn’t find the answer though and I’m not very computer literate.

If say in the future my laptop would happen to crash and I lose a purchased programme, can I always re-download it via some login or code? Or do I have to burn it on a dvd to make sure I don’t lose it?

Thank you.

[quote=“Kyra, post:47, topic:197”]Timothy,

I apologize if this question has already been asked, I couldn’t find the answer though and I’m not very computer literate.

If say in the future my laptop would happen to crash and I lose a purchased programme, can I always re-download it via some login or code? Or do I have to burn it on a dvd to make sure I don’t lose it?

Thank you.[/quote]

Hello Kyra, Until Timothy confirms, I believe you have a year to access your purchased material from date of purchase. I don’t know how you feel about Cloud Storage, but it looks promising for having a location to keep your material easily accessible. I’ve not only chosen to use it, I’ve also saved it on an external thumb drive.

I realize my answer isn’t concrete, so I will also await Timothy’s response for confirmation, but I do hope my suggestion was a bit helpful.

Best on all endeavors…

Thank you.[/quote]

I have burned mine to dvd & backed it up on both usb drive and cloud service, since it is almost invaluable in my opinion.

Thank you.[/quote]

Better to be safe than sorry I always say. Always back up your data! You never know what might happen! I learned that the hard way a few years ago when I lost all my photos from my last trip to South America.

I love the low prices for these books and courses. And when I get the money I plan on getting them. Some of these websites have magicians selling courses for 10 or 25 thousand dollars. They obviously cater to the rich, which is ok. Just way beyond most of us.
The stuff we can learn now is something that would have taken LOTS of lifetimes 100 years ago.
Lots of great information. Now if only I can get the money making ritual on target.
Great program.

Do you guys still reward people with discounts, who report piracy websites with balg content on it?