How not to accidentally curse people?

How not to randomly curse people ?

Someone accidentally makes you angry or a family member
you are very angry with the person, then you wish bad things on them, either in your mind or by saying bad things to them, and yes it happened to that person
whether their health gets worse the next day or they have some kind of accident it has to do with what I said

Do you have any ideas on how to control yourself and not immediately think bad things about people that will later happen to them ?

1 Like

It takes practice controlling your energy, which in qigong is called being well “regulated”, so that you do not get angry or have other extremes of emotion, which they feel is always damaging to you more than anyone else. Anger damages the liver, sadness the lungs, too much joy damages the heart etc.

So a lot of this is awareness of self and self-discipline. And if you get angry then do moving meditation to flush the excess emotion out of your body.

For anger, this exits though the liver meridian, which is in the big toe, so focus on your big toes first. Then if you need more, use your hands and visualize sweeping the excess energy from your liver down through one of your legs and out the big toe into the ground. If you can find a tree or living woody thing, give that the qi as it will help you clear it and it’s nourishing for it. Houseplants would also work to an extent.

You can also put shields around other people to help. Program the shield to vent the energy deep into the earth. .

2 Likes

ok I’ll try it thanks

1 Like

One of the mechanisms in controlling your energy is the art of not taking things too personally. Everybody reacts to things to the extend of their unresolved issues. Especially if someone does something unproportionate to the situation it’s mainly their own issues coming the surface and only a fraction of it might actually be aimed at you personally. In return if something pisses you off out of proportion that is also an issue within yourself that might warrant some closer attention, instead of focussing your rage at an external source. Once you get the hang of it, it will help a lot in not focussing too much wild emotional energy at somebody.

An excersize that had a lot of major benefits for me in my past life of mysticism, was to try see the godspark in everybody. It’s easy to love someone as a fellow spiritual being if that one is either aesthetically pleasing or comes across as sympathetic. It takes a lot of effort to focus on someone that naturally repels you in some way and then try to pinpoint what annoys you and why, see through what turns you off and then figure they’re on their own spiritual path and then see them as as much of a spiritual being as you are yourself. You don’t always have to actually interact with that person. I found it even easier, at least at first, to see how they deal with the world around them from a distance and work on my excersize.

4 Likes

First of all I’d suggest to grab a proper blood pressure monitor (not a smartwatch) and check your blood pressure and resting heart rate twice a day for about a week. Anger doesn’t automatically mean there’s something wrong with your heart, but sometimes stress, anxiety, crappy sleep, hormones, too much caffeine, or other stuff can keep your body in this constant “on edge” state.

Look for patterns. If your resting heart rate is running high a lot, your blood pressure is consistently elevated, or you’re getting symptoms like palpitations, dizziness etc then it’s probably worth mentioning to a doctor. Better safe than sorry.

Secondly, try to figure out what’s really driving your anger. Not the surface stuff like “people are idiots.” Dig a little deeper. Anger is usually a secondary emotion, it often shows up to cover something more vulnerable underneath, like feeling hurt, scared, ashamed, disrespected etc. Once you start noticing what’s actually sitting beneath it, it usually becomes a lot easier to handle.

Lastly ,understand that when other people consistently trigger strong negative reactions in you, reacting explosively doesn’t protect your worth or your feelings. It often means you’re unintentionally handing over control of your emotional state to them. You can’t always control what people do, but learning to control your response gives that control back to you.

I’m not saying “never feel anger again in your life.” I’m saying that the next time someone makes you angry, stop before you speak. Take a moment. Observe what you’re feeling. Then ask yourself: Is it worth surrendering all this energy to this person? Or is it better to keep my peace, self respect, and energy for myself and the people who truly value me?

2 Likes

I don’t get angry every day, I don’t have problems with blood pressure, only sometimes when I come across some “person” who attacks me first

Example:
Someone was arguing with my mother and making fun of her for her job,
then I said angrily “he won’t be working there anymore”
A week later the person was fired from the job he had worked for 10 years and had never had any problems at work before that

for example, I was at work, and there was a colleague of mine and a colleague of mine who got along very well
so I just thought and imagined them arguing and a minute later they started arguing, I just looked at them and couldn’t believe it was happening

for example, I was in a store where the SBS lady searched me because I went from work to the store with a backpack and I had clothes in it
she was new there, I go to that store every day and I haven’t had any problems so far, it’s just that when I came back I wished I never met her again and that she didn’t work there
I’ve never seen her since then

I’ve also experienced when I’m angry with someone and that person is in the room with me and they’re really working on something, for example, they’re not doing well, things fall out of their hands, they trip, they cut themselves, and overall that person feels bad and has a headache

I have a bunch of other cases but I don’t want to write them all here, it would be too long

I also noticed that I have quite the manipulative skills, when I want something from someone, and I really want them to do it, they do it

I could try that

1 Like

Making two people fight each other for your amusement, or not respecting someone’s job and expecting them to know you’re a regular on their first day, aren’t exactly reasons to be angry or wish harm on someone. But I suppose you already know that if you’re asking for help on how to stop doing that.

Also this doesn’t sound to me like you’re getting angry just “sometimes” but quite often:

Throughout all of 2025, I got angry with exactly three people, and even that was already too much of me allowing others to disturb my peace. You have a much longer list over here.

Here is where your post starts leaning more into bragging and stops being a genuine request for a solution to a problem. In any case, you have two options: either you keep doing what you’re doing, or you try to control yourself.

For the second option we have some suggestions already, more often than not such things don’t require any magical solution but simply growth and learning yourself. :wink:

2 Likes

thanks for the advice

When you get angry, stop for a moment. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath in and imagine calming blue energy entering your body. Breathe out, picturing the angry red energy leaving with your breath.

And as others said, don’t sweat the small stuff. Remember that you can’t control other people. People will say, think, and do all sorts of things. Unless you or someone else is going to be harmed, let it go.

2 Likes

honestly, i struggle with this too. i mentioned in my introduction my pathway to magick was because i full on said something to my biological father and it worked. what i got from that experience was, 1. im super powerful and the goat, and 2. words have power, especially with intention.

it’s the mindset that implores you to step back before saying something, before doing things. the same way servitors can be made with just a single thought (according to damon brand anyways). it also depends on how much you mean something, there have been times i’ve wished bad but i didn’t really wish bad THATT much and it didn’t happen because it was just me being angry. if there’s reason you’re mad and you actually see something you’re angry about manifesting easily, it’s more likely to happen.

sorry super dumb explanation but if the thing that literally made me believe in magick was the fact that i cursed people on accident.

1 Like

I’m also trying, it’s still helping me not to take such people seriously and just to think only about myself and do my own thing, grounding also works for me so I’m calm and positive

I’m still trying it with grounding, but I’ll try this too, thanks