How Much Is "The Complete Works Of E.A. Koetting" Worth?

I can’t speak for anyone else but I feel attacking someone because they are “wrong on the internet” is beneath me, well there was that one time I sent a demon break that one guys computer, but he was whining about how he got banned from another forum for a whole year… even buddah gets angry after the third time as they say. But yeah I usually won’t attack someone over something stupid like this. now some other folks around here are alot more trigger happy then me, so I would advise you to stop changing names and acting like you don’t know whats going on.

All one has to do is research your posts back from your first name and understand how warped you are in your posts here…why do you continue to want to be here when you are not helping yourself or anyone else…if fact, you actually are wasting your time and all others here…

Maxx

I can’t speak for anyone else but I feel attacking someone because they are “wrong on the internet” is beneath me, well there was that one time I sent a demon break that one guys computer, but he was whining about how he got banned from another forum for a whole year… even buddah gets angry after the third time as they say. But yeah I usually won’t attack someone over something stupid like this. now some other folks around here are alot more trigger happy then me, so I would advise you to stop changing names and acting like you don’t know whats going on.[/quote]

I agree about attacking someone just for being ‘wrong on the internet’ (unless I’m bored lol) but this forum isn’t just internet chat, it’s a highly functioning magical group (FWB project proves that). So someone coming in with the obvious intention to distract, incite, and just generally troll, I take a little more seriously than I would in other places.

yeah well that wasnt my intention, i made an opinion about prices of books and everybody came down on me like a ton of bricks, accusing me of allsorts of stuff !!!

And i have remained polite and respectful to every1 concerned aswl…I dont really want a website of Occultists hating on me because of a comment which wasnt well recieved

@phantom
Listen closely with your eyes…I am at the point of interjecting because you are even starting to annoy me…It takes a lot to annoy me…I don’t know what your purpose is here and honestly could care less…But I will advise that you cut the nonsense…You are changing your name and beating a dead horse…Drop the subject…If you are not what you are portraying yourself to be, then you would have been silent, disregarded the tense atmosphere and contributed something worthwhile to the forum here…In effect earning some form of credibility…Is your life that dull? I’m not saying it in an insulting manner…Think about it, this is so important to you that you have gone so far as to create multiple fake persona’s? You have nothing going on in this or another realm to occupy your time? If anything, you evoke pity…This tit for tat shows what level of mind control you possess…I hope this dunce act is just that or else you should not be involved in occult practices at any level, never mind the ones that occur here at this caliber and beyond…

Fair enuff i hear you we shall leave at that wise note

I am getting bored…

@phantom
I suggest you to simply leave this forum and/or don’t argue with anyone here, whether someone offends you or something doesn’t appeal to you. As far as I am concerned, whenever there is a personal issue or something, one should send a PM rather than posting comments in a thread. That way, problems like this can be avoided.

If everyone doesn’t mind, can we come back to the original topic? :wink:

Tania

Concerning the original topic, what more is there to say? Any knowledge that can be truly utilized, and is worthwhile is priceless…Monetary cost is based on demand, and supply…How can one put a proper price on occult literature?

I also think the same. I voted $300 because that is just an normal price for a collection of eight books, one book costing less than $40.

I have heard that some collectionists spend nearly $1500 for one EA’s book. And sadly, they never make use of the teachings in it. So, really, the price of something, as I said before, is what you put in it in terms of effort, time and passion! :slight_smile:

Tania

Timothy,

I think you made an excellent argument in regards to placing value on art. Any artist or entertainer should read that post and apply that knowledge to their own negotiations. I know I will. Your assessment of EA’s compete works as a talismanic tome being valued as rare art is more than fair.

Now on to the issue of affordability. Which is where most of the dissent comes from. Me personally I could not afford a $5-10k set of books. Not now, although I could see this as something I could buy in the future. I have bought EE and just ordered BOA as well as the BALG e-book. So I don’t mind spending money to learn either. When it comes to out of print material there should be another solution besides the secondary market or stealing the works on torrent files.

My suggestion is a BALG library. A PDF format download exclusive to BALG members for a resonable monthly fee. Something that protects the copyright materials and removea access to them once the member stops paying. You could package it with your ultimate resource app and make it available on mobile devices as well. I would think 20-30 per month would be resonable, but its just a suggestion. Your thoughts?

Zach

[quote=“ZachD555, post:51, topic:306”]Timothy,

I think you made an excellent argument in regards to placing value on art. Any artist or entertainer should read that post and apply that knowledge to their own negotiations. I know I will. Your assessment of EA’s compete works as a talismanic tome being valued as rare art is more than fair.

Now on to the issue of affordability. Which is where most of the dissent comes from. Me personally I could not afford a $5-10k set of books. Not now, although I could see this as something I could buy in the future. I have bought EE and just ordered BOA as well as the BALG e-book. So I don’t mind spending money to learn either. When it comes to out of print material there should be another solution besides the secondary market or stealing the works on torrent files.

My suggestion is a BALG library. A PDF format download exclusive to BALG members for a resonable monthly fee. Something that protects the copyright materials and removea access to them once the member stops paying. You could package it with your ultimate resource app and make it available on mobile devices as well. I would think 20-30 per month would be resonable, but its just a suggestion. Your thoughts?

Zach[/quote]

I think that’s an excellent idea, Zach! And I think so because everyone gets a benefit. E.A. receives some income from the writing and the publishing and everyone of us gets his works without worrying for affordability issues. And e-books are excellent for reading in mobile devices and computers!

You should send a PM to Timothy about this. Maybe he likes the idea!

Tania

One last point. A library in no way removes the value or rareness of a complete talismanic tome of all of EA’s work any more than a print copy of Vangoe’s “Starry Night” devalues his original. This just seems like a winning situation for everyone.

The book of azazel shouldn’t be made available. We should keep that knowledge to ourselves

Good point. But let that to E.A. He should have the last word about this :slight_smile:
Tania

I agree Necro,

BOA should not be included at this point. Only out of print books.

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:306”]Please vote your highest estimate.[/quote]Any chance EA can autograph these? if so im in :slight_smile:

I will say one thing about internet pirates. I’m not quite sure it hurts business, in a sense that people I know who pirate aren’t really looking to buy anyway. In order to hurt a business, you have to take customers away, and these guys weren’t going to be customers in the first place. Theoretically, it makes sense that piracy hurts business, but realistically people who download music, books, games… they weren’t going to buy it anyway. I’m not saying that it is the right thing to do, nor am I saying that it should be allowed to go on, but I personally would not care if someone was downloading my stuff, especially since they are downloading it because they weren’t going to buy anyway. At worst, things remain the same, but if they really like it, and gain something from it, they might bend to actually buying it, or tuning in to see what’s next so that they will buy that.

As for my personal value, I would have to go $1000 because that is a valuable number for me right now. Whereas $1000 is a significant, but attainable number for me, $10000 is just out of the picture without having got a consistent regimen going myself. That is certain to change, but today it is at $1000 for me.

I do think that if someone really wants something, they are going to buy it.

I also think there is a gray area where someone may be willing to buy it, but discover it for free online, and just do that.

I do think that if someone really wants something, they are going to buy it.

I also think there is a gray area where someone may be willing to buy it, but discover it for free online, and just do that.[/quote]
I have spent well over $1000 on E.A. purchasing what now amounts to many copies of certain books of his, consultations, several online programs, an e book, and his omnibus. I did not always have the option to buy out of print editions, that I was not even aware of for a long time. However I found some of E.A.'s work on a rare occult torrent site and downloaded it. I along with a few others circulated these files to trusted associates. Any of them with brains decided to buy his work from it when it got reprinted or released. Not everyone bought E.A’s work, and for simplicity I will categorize them into 2 groups. Stupid and poor. The poor couldn’t afford it, so this could be solved by working some money magic into the next tome. The stupid didn’t see the value in having it to begin with, so whether or not they got it for free is irrelevant, it will sit on their computer unutilized like the millions of other books and grimores they stripped from the web and never practiced from like most occult book torrents. I am sorry if I seem unremorseful, but I found E.A. new customers for his books, programs, and even personal consults. We spend time talking about all the products of his we buy as we can afford to.

That being said I also know authors who are now homeless who’s books are on said torrenting communities. This disgusts me, and I think that is shameful. However books that normally cost thousands are on these websites also. Why should I be forced to pay say…$1200 on single book, whose value is unknown to me?

I pirate books that I may learn something from, but my shelf space and wallet don’t need to suffer if it’s an over priced piece of shit that wouldn’t have been worth stealing from the book store if I needed something to burn for heat.

Unless your book is total shit (like most new age “consciousness altering” bullshit) many people who torrent it will see the value in the work, and they will be motivated to pay for something, whether it be that book, this program, or a consult to ask E.A. about some concepts in the book they torrented. I have known people who lost their houses to foreclosure, and refused to sell me any of E.A.'s books they had in their possession for many times what they got it for. You have a product worth buying and keeping, therefore you don’t really need to worry about piracy. That’s my opinion though, feel free to tell me if you think I’m wrong.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis