How Much Is "The Complete Works Of E.A. Koetting" Worth?

Priceless, or in other words, a value so high that I’m not even going to try to estimate it.

I TOTALLY AGREE PyreOD!
I KNOW EA (and Timothy) isn’t doing all of this for the money per ce. They are truly genuine in their mission to build this BALG site. I say that because when I purchased the BALG ebook and saw the price, I was actually shocked. I expected the price to be so much more. Also, The Book of Azazel is the only grimoire by EA that I own. Even though that particular grimoire is the most I’ve ever paid for a book, it isn’t really expensive. Once I read the information in it, with all of that, you can EASILY manifest the money you paid for the grimoire 50 times plus! That one reason alone is a good enough reason for EA to charge way more, but didn’t. As well as the information Timothy stated about how to appraise fine art. So I can just imagine with all of his works from the Kingdom of Flames, Works of Darkness, Evoking Eternity, etc…a complete compliation grimoire with all of EA’s writings would be worth well over $10,000.

Post of the night goes to Gozer.

OK I totally admit that I voted $1000 based on what I could, at this moment - without doing any magic, pay for this if it was available (which is kind of what I mistook this thread to mean), not on what I would actually consider it to be ‘worth’. It would be totally priceless. Imma greedy bitch sometimes when it comes to such powerful things. :wink:

I love me some greed… and art. mmm :slight_smile:

Child, go spew your venom somewhere else … you are not even addressing the actual question, you are just arguing for your own smallness.

Not at all. Its merely a deterrent to small-minded people who have no idea the true value of a thing - OR how to attain it! Now go away and stop justifying your stinginess. The more you post, the more ridiculous you show yourself to be…

btw: I SEE YOU. Game on!

@Mark80…that would be your opinion only…the worth of anything is what someone will pay for it…that is what value is based on.

Maxx

And the same thing applies to everyone else that comes into the picture…what can they benefit from it and how much…hence the value they will pay…it appears you look at the value as being rather light.

Maxx

I dont think the value of it is light at all, its just off putting when you are passionate about a paticular subject, but to learn that subject you are going to be relieved of say a few months wages, its just frustrating thats all

Okay, then. Here’s a solution for you …

The “Become a Living God” e-book is 20 bucks. And it contains all the information you need in order to get ~practicing~ some good, solid Magick.

So, if you’re actually serious about USING Power, that’s the BEST deal on the Planet today.

agreed

I think we found who put a 1$ dollar worth to Koetting`s books lol

Mark80 changed his name to phantom…

I just cannot understand why he wants to maintain anything here on this site…when it is very evident that he is playing with fire. Only a mentally ill individual could do such, or he does not believe there is anyone on this site that is capable of bending reality. No one wants him here with his attitude. I suppose no other site he has joined will let him change his name and identity as this one does…he needs to attach to the kiddie goth sites and blend in there and get off this one.

Maxx

Hey I’m goth lol. He must be suicidal or retarded.

[quote=“Zoe, post:31, topic:306”]Okay, then. Here’s a solution for you …

The “Become a Living God” e-book is 20 bucks. And it contains all the information you need in order to get ~practicing~ some good, solid Magick.

So, if you’re actually serious about USING Power, that’s the BEST deal on the Planet today.[/quote]

Completely agreed with you, Zoe!

And clearly the most valuable resource for magick is free. That’s your own effort and dedication invested in learning and applying it to improve your life!

[quote=“Maxx, post:35, topic:306”]I just cannot understand why he wants to maintain anything here on this site…when it is very evident that he is playing with fire. Only a mentally ill individual could do such, or he does not believe there is anyone on this site that is capable of bending reality. No one wants him here with his attitude. I suppose no other site he has joined will let him change his name and identity as this one does…he needs to attach to the kiddie goth sites and blend in there and get off this one.

Maxx[/quote]

Yeah I’m not quite sure whats up with that guy. I’m not one to waste time on stupid people on the internet. But if anyone is curious and has some time to kill maybe you ought to do a divination to find out what his motives are for doing this.

I think i missed something. Who is this person and what did he do?

edit: OK i get the idea.

@pyreOD i havent done anything as you can see…@everyone who has joined in on the hate campaign, what exactly have i done to be threatened with hells retrebution, or do you all just look for a slight excuse so you can flex your magical muscles so to speak…