How may I help

Yes, good. Go out today, walk around and listen to your intuition. Go talk to a stranger they have a message for you.

1 Like

@Kassapu You have anything for me?.. :relieved:
That I don’t already know.

1 Like

Love all parts of yourself

3 Likes

I have been having trouble getting a job. Gave many interviews, nothing seems to work.

I want to know if someone/something is countering my progress or affecting me intentionally or unintentionally using magick.

My astral senses are not open. I cant do it for my self yet.

Pm would be preferred.

2 Likes

Can you please help me to break free of my blocks so I may live to the fullest? I need to be made whole and balanced so I can contribute and bring insight and comfort to those who need it. I want to be the best version of my true self.

1 Like

Once I get back to my living area, I’ll send you a certain sigil that you can use.

You can even keep it, I have other ways of destroying blocks in my way.

2 Likes

I wish animal suffering would reduce in the world. Thank you.

5 Likes

Need to find out if I can trust Choronzon and Azathoth.VK Jehannum said that Chavajoth(metagod of Qliphothic Spheres) and also…Metagod of Tunnels of Set can help but I don’t remember his/her name anymore

@Kassapu, that i get the help or guidence to control my gift (psychic, light, senses) and help others with it.

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you can trust them and you are ready. You are strong enough, go for it.

Thank you. Are you evoking to help with the intend? Or channeling. You got me curious now :slight_smile:

Can’t tell you. Just do your half. To find out what that means you have to meditate.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Kassapu :slight_smile: . I will do my half. Already started. In practice sometimes you have that moments you journey stops a little (dead end). And then something comes to you. Today it was your post. So blessed be.

1 Like

There are no coincidences :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Kassapu Make me sweetrolls…it’s for my highest good and it’s good for the planet! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wtf are sweetrolls

1 Like

@kassapu Can you tell me if Amaymon is close to me in any way? I want to marry him and I’m looking for all the possible information before I get in touch. I’m grateful if you can tell me something about this.

1 Like

You are his child and he is yours

2 Likes