How many are CURRENTLY working with Lilith?

As a child I was visited by her, in a dream I was standing in a dark forest at the side of a dirt road, behind me all the forest was full of dark powerful animalistic chattering voices, I knew if they had a chance they would kill me, but they couldn’t and I knew that. I was waiting patiently then I seen a beautiful ornate funeral carriage pulled by wild black horses, approach. It stopped door opened and sitting there was a half dead woman, with black hair…I know it sounds weird but she was so beautiful even tho she was half dead…I remember her looking at me studying me, smiling mischiefly, I felt so much love. Power, She told me that we much to discuss and things that I should know. Then she beckoned me into the carriage, to sit. I remember the door shutting, and her talking and us having conversations…but the exact nature of the conversations I cannot remember…
All I know is I have felt this lady’s presence throughout my life, watching, protecting looking after me. I have never experienced her wrath, but I know, sense and at times seen when people over the years have tryed to attack me, what she is capable of, and it is scary…

3 Likes

I agree

1 Like

For some inexplicable reason, she likes me.

She is kind, sensual, and full of love, but the kind of love that is so deep it is terrifying.

I have worked with her and will do so again. She holds a special place in my soul, a place she touched by simply being who she is. She is one of only a handful of spirits i have given offerings to, and sometimes i feel her smiling at me when i speak her name.

9 Likes

She is amazing, I have tryed to work out who she is HEL, LILITH, SANTA MUERTE, HECATE?..I have given up worrying now, she is all of them.

2 Likes

Don’t see her as the same entity as Hecate :joy:
I like them both and work with Hecate too, but they aren’t the same deity.

1 Like

I am still wondering why I still think about her a lot… a truly special Goddess…

2 Likes

Once she’s shown you a lot of her facets you can’t help but love her. I’m sure even after 14 years there a still facets to her I haven’t seen, I trust her with my life, literally. :blush:

3 Likes

For some unknown reason I see all all these aspects as part of the same entity…

1 Like

Maybe that’s how they appear to you? It surprises me. I used to work with Hecate a lot and still do sometimes before Lilith picked my up. I evoked both Lilith and Hecate on the Blood Moon. Their energies are very different to me.

1 Like

The only way I can describe what I mean…il explain,
If you have a beam of light it is just a beam, if you shine the beam of light through a prism it is broken up into different colour wavelengths, each colour as you know, is used for specific rituals…yet they all belong to the beam of light.

1 Like

Yes, that’s how many lightworkers and black witches see the deities and demons. All part of the whole but individual prism and it makes sense. It is absolute possible that you are correct. They just appear to me as very distinct entities and that’s how I work with them. I works for me. But the occult is so personal, I know quite a few people who see the deities as part of one whole. I don’t think you can go wrong working how you see it. Just be as respectful as you would want to be treated.

1 Like

Works with Lilith as the first contacted entity.

Welp…
Seriously though I have to disagree. It comes up to what the individual’s intent is with working with her. For me I am newer, for the most part, I used the letter of intent ritual; started working with my succubus and her. Hoping to further our relationship and my succubus and me. She has ultimately been helpful. But I will say that she is not for the faint of heart, she is by definition extreme. She can be downright scary and terrifying, she can be vicious; she can also be downright kind and loving willing to let you duke it out with your fears and challenges.

I believe the “beginner spirit” tag is just a guideline so that people who start out can get a grip on the paddle before they canoe down the rapids.

4 Likes

I made the ceremony of Lilith, but without the requests for evocation, in the last year. I used the text from the book of T. Karlsson. My intention was to improve my connection to the demonic forces. I felt a very strong presence in this ritual, her energy is much stronger than for demons of Goetia.

4 Likes

Blackflag16 I work with Goddess Lilith and she visits me on a daily basis. Your experience of Lilith introducing you to another denizen of the Goetia I know is truth. Because the first time I met Goddess Lilith in a Lucid Dream I saw other members of the Goetia and we was even interrupted and I’ll leave it there.

1 Like

I work almost on a daily Basis with Lilith, the mother of the witches

:dragon:

2 Likes

I’ve worked (and am still working) with many aspects of Lilith.
None is the same and all have a diffrent energy level, vibration.
But she is truly wonderful.
In the beginning she was hard but lawful towards me, i wasnt ready for her yet and she knew that.
She kept me on a distance and gave me what i needed to grow.
After some years when the time was right, things started to unveil and our workings together started to grow in a very very good way.
She really is amazing…

I do understand why some people hesitate working with her but that is she that is makes you realise its not your time yet
From what i’ve learned is that even when you feel like that, she shall still be around only you wont clearly see or feel it (yet)
But when the time is right…

5 Likes

How do I add or msg you? Thx :slight_smile:

You can’t, as a new member. It is restricted until you reach a certain threshold of activity on the forum. Please make an introduction.

1 Like

Darkest knight! If you don’t mind me asking what is your opinion on lilth?

1 Like

She is just lovely. She has been nothing but caring towards me, feeling my hurt and wanting to help.

2 Likes