How many are CURRENTLY working with Lilith?

So since last Saturday, Lilith has made her triumphant return back in my life. On Sunday I did an elaborate evocation (mainly just to show my appreciation of her). I’ve been seeing things about her pop up everywhere including veiled references too. Now I know that is a typical experience for a lot but I’m wondering how many here have had the unction to call upon her, did their first invocation/evocation with her, or are starting new work with her recently?

Right now I’m working on a painting for her which I might post here if anyone is interested after I’m done. And last night had an interesting dream where Lilith brought me to a place to get instructions from Marax on energetic properties of certain herbs for spell work.

Feel free to post below what you’re working on with her. Don’t feel any need to go into detail especially if it’s something between yourself and her. I’d love to here about it regardless. Just seeing if my assumptions are correct.

9 Likes

This is weird. She’s been in my mind for days and I even had a dream that I am saying her name couple of times but I disregarded it because I am currently working and focusing with King Belial and Grand Duke Dantalion. Now, I am thinking if I should try to invoke her but I a have little knowledge about her. Can you feed me info about her?

Thanks

2 Likes

well yes i am near read to try to call her brought a few thinks to add to my altar and have be meditating about her and dreaming of her . one was very strange and strong and i woke up wet all over like i just had a shower . but soon i will try to call her
love to see the painting

1 Like

may i ask what back ground music you use if any i am think ing some think dark and erotic ??

That would be wonderful if you’d post your art. Lilith is my Matron and I trust her completely. She’s so great to work with and always has your back. If I want to work with other entities, I always run it by her first and she usually give me information about that entity and what they like. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well Lilith is not for beginners not even for lots of experienced black magicians. Some workings like the Qliphot initiation are ok as long as it has with gnosis and ascent. Through the Qliphothic initiation you become adoptive son or daughter of Lilith. With Lilith the Mother i find It ok for Ascension works. Further steps are highly dangerous.

5 Likes

Can I ask how do people see Lilith? What goddess is she? Is she santa muerte! Hel, hecate? Or is she all them aspects rolled into one?

1 Like

True. But once she calls you her daughter/son, she’ll have your back. Forever. At least that’s been my experience with her. I did very deep shadow work with her, about 10 years ago. Was the hardest and most painful thing I’ve every gone through, but changed my life immensely for the better.

4 Likes

I have evoked both Hecate and Lilith together. They have a lot in common but their energies are very different. For me Lilith’s energy has always had a sexual undertone to it. My Dark Sister in Ireland, who was picked up by Lilith at age 14, does not feel it. But she was sexually abused and is straight. I’m bisexual that’s probable why her energy appears sexual. She often appears without a face, and I can’t explain it, her no-face still shows emotion. She’s been red-headed or dark haired. Sometimes with wings, sometimes without. Also seen her in a business outfit, which made me laugh for some reason and she changed into a gypsy. Once in a while I feel her as a serpent.I love those times because she wraps around me and that makes me feel warm, safe and very close to her.

5 Likes

I’m curious, have you had any negative experiences with her?

As a Mother is very loving and protective. I do Qliphothic workings. She appears to me beautiful, lovely with curly long black hair.

2 Likes

As long as you haven’t made a pact with the other spirits to not work with anyone else, you’re probably good. But if you’re wanting to make sure just ask the other 2 before making contact with Lilith. However, the fact that she’s calling you is a good sign that she wants to commune with you. I usually write down the spirits name that contact me out of the blue and then get back with them as soon as I’m able.

As for info, there’s a lot of good and bad info on her. I have a lot of personal gnosis that I can’t really share at the moment until I’m done with a few things. First, the easiest is to use the search function and exhaust every thing about Lilith on there and take notes. YouTube is another place to get some decent information but like with anything, you can’t just accept every piece of information as fact. That you can verify with Lilith herself.

Some good books on her are by Asenath Mason “Lilith: the Dark Feminine” and the “Draconian Ritual Book”. From there just look around, a lot of good gnosis out there on her. The website “demons and demonolatry” maintained by SaS has some good correspondences and so does “black witch coven” ran by Savanna.

5 Likes

I actually use NASA “moon sounds”. It’s very haunting even at low volume levels. I’ve also use Peter Gundry musical compositions from YouTube. He’s very easy to find even if you’re not looking for him. Just search “dark instrumental music”. I’ve also experimented with “dark binaural beats” and just “droning sounds”. Guarantee you that you’ll find something with those search categories.

2 Likes

I may have caused some confusion with this “did their first invocation/evocation with her…” I actually didn’t mean for it to be taken as the very first evocation or invocation they’ve ever done. I would absolutely agree with you that she’s very complex and might be way too much for a beginner in magick. I would absolutely stay away from the Qliphothic piece until a person’s spiritual chops are up to par. What I actually meant was if they’v never contacted her before but were thinking about doing it soon. Tapping into just her motherly aspect or even the feminine is much more safer. Although I’ve honestly never felt threatened by her even with her visually “testing” me.

1 Like

I would dig back deeper to Mesopotamia. She has taken on many deific masks. But a good clue would be to look up “wind demons”, Lamashtu, and Lilitu. Look into Inanna and “Inanna’s Hand”.

3 Likes

She’s always appeared to me with either damp stringy (not saying it in a bad way) blonde hair or wavy red hair. Usually petite but curvy. Never clothed besides her hair draped over her breasts. Sometimes covered in blood and sometimes looks like she just got out of the shower. She has appeared to me as a beautiful black eyed female in her late 20’s, she has also appeared humanoid but with snake eyes, fangs, and tongue. The most frightening way she has appeared to me as a human preying mantis that rips the heads off of men.

1 Like

thank you yes i have some of peter Gundry music

1 Like

Interesting! I’ve never seen her covered in blood during a ritual. But I did ask her why some folks are so afraid of her. She flashed a lot of images in my head and yes, one was similar to a preying mantis. Also as a fire spiting snake, an old very scary woman with pieces of skin missing. She is beautiful. To me she looks ageless and a mix of wisdom and sensuality. When I work with a new spirit I usually run it by her and she stays in the background. She also encouraged me to make a pact with Samael, when some shadow issues popped up that I had no idea where there. It also pissed her of a bit, when I feel her energy and say, hi Mum :joy:
But by now she’s used to it. I think the longer you’re connected to a deity, the more they start to understand our sense of humor. She actually once said right in my head, you are joking my demon daughter. Did you notice she never uses contractions when she talks? No don’t or can’t, it’s always do not, cannot. :smiley:

I disagree with the "this spirit isn’t for beginners theory that some people have. Regardless of whether or not a spirit is “beginner friendly” is irrelevant. If you’re being called it’s because they want to work with you on something specific or are going to be part of your lifetime team. Lilith is very complicated. Loving and fierce, gentle and a storm unto herself, sexual and comforting all the same. She can be rough, and working with her can hurt. Not because she WANTS to hurt you, but because dealing with the subconscious and buried pain is rarely fun.

I’ve seen her in a few forms. For me it’s more about the message she’s trying to send in the moment. She usually has red or dark brown/black hair. She is playful, flirtatious, joyful, wise, terrifying, protective, and everything in between. If she calls to you reach out.

11 Likes

That’s how I have seen her, I do remember the long black hair…