How long does it take to get results?

Well you do have good friends. You hate interviews though. Let me see if i can help you with the job situation. Ill work on that starting tonight.

1 Like

I can tell you though that stress is one thing that will hold you back and that as you strenghten your empath abilities you have to be careful of overload.

2 Likes

@Akashiel, @succupedia, @Woodsman81, @Becomeagod, @KingOfHearts616, @dagar, @damionmoore, @DarkestKnight, @levilevi … Thank you for your very good and kind advice :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Fuego1 take it easy on yourself. I have only been active since January on here. I have the same thing I do daily, and one once a week. There are days I get tingling all over my body and it feels great. Other days it is just slight tingling in my forearms. A few days ago I had a really strong experience lasting intermittently all afternoon and night. The few days after not much. I check my phone today as I was waiting for my food at a restaurant and saw a photo of a succubus on here, I feel my thighs being pushed apart and tingling around my groin. You might just be having an ebb in your energy due to some reason or other and you will be back stronger. Calm before the storm. Keep the faith, you may just be getting tested by some entity.

2 Likes

Truth @Shadowmage … A few also think that its a commitment test.

3 Likes

I think at the end of the day. If you can’t find happiness outside of Magick then you sure as heck won’t by going into it

2 Likes

Not looking for happiness. Looking for power.

1 Like

The same applies. Magick is an extension of you.

1 Like

So you want power with indifference? How could you possibly enjoy power without happiness and gratification?

2 Likes

You may be getting forced to take a break to be able to withstand something coming as well. It’s great you reached out and told us all and didn’t just stop coming on so we could help you. It’s all in perspective. You know the thing I asked for help with in mfwb, hasn’t happened yet. But I did start talking to a woman with brown hair and blue eyes. So not what I wanted but maybe what I NEEDED right now until what I asked for happens. I am concentrating on her right now so I don’t have time to think of the other. Maybe you needed a break and just didn’t realise it.

3 Likes

Right on.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind happiness and gratitude and stuff, though happiness for me is hard to define, as I have major depression and BPD. I thought perhaps the mood stabilizers or SSRIs are a problem, but not sure. I am content and feel safe, over 1000 miles of where I call home, but feel protected here. So content? Yes. Happy? Not really. There are still basic need variables that are a priority before happiness for me. Love and relationships, not for me right now. Sex yes, relatiomship no.
Love, well I get love from my pet, family and friends.

1 Like

It sure is hard to define happiness. I’m happy with what I have spiritually, but more in content to have what I need socially. I get whatever I want, when there is an opportunity for it, but I prefer the needs over wants anytime. I think there’s a word for it: Growing up, perhaps? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You should go over some of people’s success stories again. That’s part of the reason I made the thread documenting some of people’s best results…it’s for inspiration. It may also serve you to read through @Musta_Krackish post history…it’s really a remarkable thing to read. He went from being like you, unable to get Magick to work, to a living God on these forums… also very inspiring.

3 Likes

That sigil is a powerful little tool man. Its part of the reason I’m taking a rest for my eye lol…

Glad its working :slight_smile: good job

2 Likes

Yes … Thank you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My pleasure

2 Likes

Hey Fuego, I was perusing this thread and I think I may have had a “compiled symbolism poke” pop into my head after reading the sum total of the responses. It may mean nothing, it may be something, but here it is:

I keep seeing a sun theme here. You are of Celtic descent, right? The sun is the power center of the solar system in most ancient paths. Leu is orally sounded out “loo”. Have you ever considered or have you previously worked with the sun god of the Celts, Lugh (loo)? Also, it might be an indicator that you do need that break and may feel better cutting loose in the sun. Even if you are broke you can still do it.

Just some 8AM musings, lol.

3 Likes

Very good musings though :slight_smile:slight_smile:
I didn’t see that pattern or think of Lugh, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found the more tarot readings I did the quicker I opened up, and found when I was speaking during a reading something else was doing the speaking as it certainly wasn’t me ! And not in a scarey kind of way, nothing scarey happened at all, but tarot really helped and I had a fantastic connection with one deck.

1 Like