How long does it take to get results?

Thanks much brothers and sisters :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Brother im going through a bit of that myself. Can i tell you a secret? You have some of the most amazing skills with divination ive seen. Your ability to read a person is great. You are very thorough with tarrot. I believe that what you are looking for is very close for you. Dont doubt yourself. Its just a long walk. Dont let the cracks in the path trip you. Own them and use them to your advantage.

8 Likes

As within, so without.
Or: ya get out of it what ya put into it.

If you are telling yourself that you are a failure, you will continue to fail.
If you perform your ritual/meditation/communication with supreme confidence, you will succeed.

Every magickal book makes a point of the practitioner being in command. Confidence.

If you have doubt in yourself or what you’re doing, that’s going to screw it up. You need to cast that shit aside. Like Marcellus Wallace said, “that’s pride…fuckin witchoo”. Or, in this case, ego and fear trying to keep you from accessing the beautiful being that you are.

I’m looking at @damionmoore’s comment as I type this and it’s funny because I’ve said the same thing to you. You have demonstrated ability and it’s clear to the people on this forum. That’s not just pats on the back - that’s recognition.

I believe in you. Believe in yourself!

9 Likes

Thank you all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True true

3 Likes

Question "Why am I having trouble with magic?"
Celtic Cross
Significator - Prince of Cups. Air of Water. Intense Force. A force that is volatile, changeable, and mysterious. Erratic energy that can be both sublime and destructive. Energy like that of steam or mist.
Covers - 7 of Disks - Lord of Success Unfulfilled, Saturn in Taurus.
Crosses - 6 of Wands, Lord of Victory. Jupiter in Leo.
Crowns - 10 of Cups - Lord of Perfected Success. Mars in Pisces.
Beneath - 9 of Disks - Lord of Material Gain. Venus in Virgo.
Behind - V. Hierophant. Taurus. Hearing, especially interior hearing. Between Wisdom and Mercy.
Before - 8 of Wands - Lord of Swiftness. Mercury in Sagittarius.
Querent - XIX. Sun. Regeneration.
Environment - Princess of Cups. Earth of Water. Rules Libra/Scorpio/Sagittarius.
Hopes and Fears - Ace of Cups - Root of the Powers of Water. H. The beginning of that which pertains to love and emotion. Receiving. Nourishing.
Final Outcome - 8 of Swords - Lord of Shortened Force. Jupiter in Gemini.
Shadow - 2 of Swords - Lord of Peace Restored. Luna in Libra.

2 Likes

There I am not feeling successful, victory crossing me, but success (perfected success) is over my head, but material gain beneath my feet. The time for hearing is past, action now in a swift way.
To regenerate, to feel the warmth of the Sun, M, Earth of Water - Fall Equinox.
H, instruction and nourishment is the hope, but I may have less resources than required to have peace.

3 Likes

So six months of action, whether or not I “hear” anyone I guess … You guys, and my first teacher was right … In his words, “do the fucking work.”

2 Likes

thats a solid reading. I just do minis for myself. Do you feel, see, or hear the entities that we have discussed being around you

1 Like

Sometimes I think I feel them. Unfortunately, the gods gifted me with utter poverty, so I can’t have a continual stream of income in my chosen field, and have my own place.
See, if I have my own place, then I could evoke one goetia an hour. Within a week, I’d have met most. But, then again, seeing and hearing. All I can do is trust they’re there. Candles and incense help to give me clues, but I can’t do that where I live. Couldn’t really do it most of the time at my last apartment, but it is what it is.
So, all I can do is invoke and trust it’ll be done in a reasonable timeframe.
I’d even do a pact if it spares me interviewing bullshit questions. Just hire and pay me what I ask for, I will do the work.

Ok the feeling may be a couple of things. Are you an empath

And i understand the poverty situation. Im so broke i cant afford to pay attention. And i live with Super Christian lol. My grandma. She has alzheimers and im her care giver. Whats your chosen field brother?

2 Likes

Alright dude how about this. When I make money with my music (like your divination said I would) I will give you some of it to SHOW you that you are progressing

2 Likes

Information Technology. I spent a year to get an Associates degree and learn Unix. I was a sysadmin for five years, now I’m more on the webserver admin area.

You will make it. I know a DJ who worked at Detroit stations. I might be able to get you airplay. No promises, I might be able to.

I think I’m slightly empathic.

Ok thats cool. Your trying to get a job now

1 Like

I’m starting at @KingOfHearts616 sigil, and saw it spelled Leu. One of my friends cats here is named lulu. So I went out for a smoke, said the enn for Lucifer, and asked for his help, explained.my situation, and even added please when I felt a hand on my left shoulder.

2 Likes

Yeah … Taking a mental breather, hence the move. My last place was very problematic. My friends are covering my costs.

Ok. Me too. Well not slightly. You can strengthen that gift pretty easily though. I do that by people watching. It does help me feel entities though

1 Like