How long does it take for a love spell to manifest result

Satanachia and Frimost?

Do they have sigils?

yes they have

I try to establish contact with spirits but I canā€™t because I canā€™t do evocations. I really need help in Evocation

1 Like

Okay thanks

OK, You donā€™t need to physically manifest anything. These entities have never once visibly appeared to me, not once. They appear as thoughtforms, a voice almost, smell, overwhelming feeling.

I write down what is given to me and it just flows. There is a connection made between the entity and me via the candle. I have the enn (recite it - until you feel something change, may take a minute, it may take 30 minutes); sigils donā€™t flash for me, no, but I have at least one next to the candle and just look through it onto the candle until I feel something shift and I start to feel something coming through.

It takes some practise. When you get through, you treat the entity like a business partner with a lot of money and resources to spend on you, i.e. with a lot of respect.

A lot of what I do is instinct, and you have to follow it.

You have to practise and take that first step - some incense, a candle, a sigil and the appropriate enn. Research everything, check and double check.

YOU CAN DO THIS

This works for me - your own mileage may vary so you will need to tweek it. Others will say that the only way is the full Aleister Crowley - you have to do what is right for you.

Record the results so you know if it works or not.

8 Likes

Thanks for this. I will start practicing

1 Like

Can you please private message me ?

You know it isnā€™t just the spell and the entities their are very various different planets like Jupiter and mars that controlling hours days of the astral realism in terms of magic that every big one of those have some unique aspect to it, I havenā€™t seen people here mention these here once, when youā€™re preforming a ritual at mars it can backfire as the universe doing reserve cleaning on this planet, make sure you know the schedule of the planets and how they are operating, The perfect time to preform love ritual is on Jupiter, revenge is in Saturn period when they are the most vulnerable, I just did a research and gather information while directly using my own experiences and rituals that failed apparently my team that Iā€™m casting spells on to empower them failing at mars on the important most valuable times, did you knew that? Apparently Iā€™m preforming this ritual when we are collapsing on the wrong timing in sports, I just found out that I actually used the time when I was vulnerable to cast achievement spell now knowing that, How effective this planets actually are I will use my magic system differently, again some miss information here about spells itā€™s seems really small but itā€™s actually very important + use the moon to your advantage and cheers bruh it will just increase the affective , I will let you know about my progress either :slight_smile: thatā€™s why rituals sometimes failing the lack of knowledge of the time + why the sigil starting to work after a week of charging, remember everyday the planets are changing according to the hours and days, if you want the list you can just search it easily

2 Likes