How long does it take for a love spell to manifest result

And what is that if I may ask?

I know alot of people will say, fuck it donā€™t waste the energy and find other ways to move on. But it is SUPER frustrating when the magick is not producing results. After all, we practice because we CAN change our lives and get what we want. Obviously there are other reasons to practice and work on ascension but it doesnā€™t take away the frustration and worry that we arenā€™t capable of inciting change. I wish I could help you with this, but my love work has produced 0 results.

6 Likes

trueā€¦ whats the fun of being a magician if in the end people gonna ask you to move on.

A practitioner must get whatever he wants

9 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

If the prize is good - why the hell say the grapes are too high? Build a staircase or a ladder, get a crane - you obtain that gorgeous luscious delicious fruit however you need to.

The grape I want is there, it is waiting for me to select it - I deserve that great big delicious amply curvaceous grape - that is my grape and I am most definitely his fox!

5 Likes

That is potentially your spell manifesting. Hit her again

2 Likes

Honey jar (this is real slow burner long term use) or redo the ritual but use an entity that looks at long term relationships not quick one night stands. You need to determine what a good relationship is for both parties and visualise that.

Like I was saying about the grapes, that grape might be best grape for you, the rest arenā€™t what you want so why waste your time sucking their juice? You want that one grape, fine take it! Strategise plan - you want it, you take it.

4 Likes

Ad long as it takes u to let go of the outcome. Practice present moment awareness

2 Likes

What heartfire20 said

Thanks bro. You totally spoke my mind. And thanks for your help. You are the kind of person I like rolling with. But I am surrounded by people who keep disturbing me with the Abrahamic religions and that doesnā€™t allow me to do what I want to do. Especially the Muslims with their speakerā€™s praying how many times in a day.

Exactly

:grinning: Wow thanks. I will do just that.

1 Like

Yeah that is the way it should be. Going for what you want. Not going for what you donā€™t want. All in the name of moving on.

2 Likes

How can I practice it?

Okay

Iā€™m a woman but itā€™s all goodšŸ˜‚. I noticed you said she wants to be friends- so you have contact? Do you hang out, have sex, etc? If so thatā€™s to your advantage. Lucifer gave me insight on my own love workings and why they didnā€™t "work " as desired. This is what he said:
When you performed your spells, hoodoo, sympathetic, etc, you still called on nature spirits and guides. You didnā€™t do the work.
When you hired a magician to work with Sitri, it worked but she worked on his lust - which was MEN ( I had suspected), and it worked. Again, you didnā€™t do the work.
You have more power in the physical world than the astral . Do the work.
Sallos will assist you, but you need to do the work.
Okay, so Iā€™m guilty if not reaching out and doing what I can in the physical. Making contact, arranging a booty call, dinner, etc. There is no outlet for the magic to work through. Damn Luci!
So if you have contact, make a love potion, get a personal belonging and get to work. Also, Sallos is good for this and if heā€™s willing to work with me ( with a potentially gay target), Iā€™m sure he will assist youšŸ¤—

5 Likes

If you want girls , there are 2 spirits in Grimorium Verum - Satanachia and Frimost which are known to have power over women and make them do anything that the magician wants.

try them

4 Likes

Itā€™s what Iā€™ve stated

1. Work out what exactly you want - write it down, paint, draw, stick pictures into a collage - just get your thoughts down somehow and clear - you can tweek this as time goes on. This is for you to just clarify and think about, not her to see.

2. Make a honey jar - read up how to create a petition and how to write out your intention/affirmation/petition - go to luckymojo or elsewhere and find out as much as you can and then some more before making it. Make sure you taste all edible ingredients as this has to be sweeeeeeet and beautiful - you want this to be blissful.

3. When you burn your candles anoint them with rose oil or rose perfume, have a sigil of Lord Rosier around and chant his enn ā€œSerena alora Rosier akenā€, itā€™s similar to Duke Sallos but from the Dukante hierarchy. Talk to Rosier, ask him how best to approach this issue. If you can also get rose scented incense then thatā€™s even better.

4. You can also simply burn a candle on the jar and talk to the jar as if you are talking to her, be wary of what you say as you want to say loving things and avoid anything that might be inflammatory or unpleasant to her.

5. You want to find out what exactly is going on in her head, establish a relationship with the great Duke Dantalion but be prepared to discover stuff about you and her you possibly wonā€™t like and you might need to change. Think carefully about the changes you want to make in her mind and your own and how they will serve the situation. In my case I simply discover things and make no changes as such - Iā€™ve been given information which states that the great Duke is working on my behalf and that certain events have been predestined. You may well get a similar response. You absolutely MUST TRUST Duke Dantalion, any doubt is in your own mind.

6. You may need to work on yourself - be prepared to do so.

That is the best I can add to this mix - good luck to you.

12 Likes

amen! do the work!!!

2 Likes

:joy:

No. She lives in a different country.
And thanks I will try working with Sallos