How long does it take for a love spell to manifest result

I broke up with my girlfriend without any words. She kept on disturbing me with her suicidal thoughts and I was sick of hearing it. When she stopped coming online I was happy because it needed to be over. But after a while I contacted her and she came online and we talked and then she later blocked me and left.
I didn’t really give a fuck until later when I suddenly started thinking about her. If she was alright. How last year’s Christmas celebration was like for us and she wasn’t with me on this one. Wondering if she was seeing someone else and all sort of other thoughts. I then casted some love spells on her to bring her back to me. After a week it got worse for me and I almost started crying when I thought of her. Probably she cast a love spell on me. I don’t know.

So I want to know how long it takes a love spell to work. If it is going to work.

3 Likes

Sounds to me you are lusting for results to much
It’s a hard thing to master I still do it that’s why I don’t do stuff for myself most of the time. Here’s a video that might shed some more light on the subject for you

8 Likes

Always seek divination before making decisions.

4 Likes

Well you seemed confused on if you really want her or not so the magic don’t know which way to go

3 Likes

It depends what exactly you did; did you repeat the ritual; as someone stated are you constantly checking on her (eg Facebook, trying to make contact etc).

Ideally the ritual is done and let go. However, if you find yourself in a situation like mine you might end up talking to the person’s higher self or soul, or enlisting other entities to bring that person into your life in some way.

A honey jar could be useful to sweeten that person’s thoughts towards you and make them feel better disposed towards the possibility of a reconciliation. Please do some research both here and across the internet and plan out a strategy.

4 Likes

I’m curious, how do you reach out to another person’s higher self to talk to them?

1 Like

You evoke them the same way as any other spirit

3 Likes

Oh, interesting! That makes sense. For some reason I was thinking it would be different for actual living people. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah. I tried the spell in this video too

1 Like

How do I seem confused?

1 Like

Okay. But if I am contacting her higher self, should it be done when she is sleeping?

1 Like

One thing you can do is ejaculate while picturing her when she sleeps.

But man when you do it you NEED to believe that it is done and forget about it either it works or it doesn’t magic takes the easiest route and that route hell may even be you can’t get back together but like I said

BELIEVE IT IS DONE

3 Likes

Well in your first sentence you broke up with her… You was happy. You started to “feel some type of way,” once that feeling of lonely swept in, and you believe she may be talking to someone else. At that point you casted a spell. Well first off free will plays a huge part and if you dogged and dumped your ex I’m sure she is fully exercising her free will. If someone having sucidecial thoughts you don’t just leave the them. Magic (cannot force love) and from what it seems based off your writing it was never there. Right now you are just going through the breakup phase you *thinking you want her. "You even stated you was happy **"because it need to be over":point_up:️ Now what you need to ask yourself is if you want her to love you vs just have sex,lust etc… Than we can go from there in my opinion you may be better off casting a spell for a new woman. “Throw the whole woman away get a new one”!

2 Likes

@Aggontar_Blackfeet I will 100% support this let me tell you my Ex dumped me and I was fine until I found out it was the exact guy she told me not to worry about…

I fell into a SUPER deep depression months later and 2 hospital visits for suicide prevention I finally realized hey why the Fuck am I throwing my life away for a bitch that never cared about me?

I’m just saying don’t do what I did biggest mistake of my life.

2 Likes

Okay :+1:

She is different from every other girl I have met. And apart from loving her, I want to learn some things from her.

1 Like

Okay thanks.

But I entered into the dark arts and vodou fully because I want everything I desire to become mine. Whether it is against the person’s will or not. That was why I left “white magic”.

And I thought that is the way all Black magicians also reasoned and why we are all here.

4 Likes

There are so many WOMEN out there that to waste Magic Energy on some marginal girl you desperately wanted to lose … I don’t know why would you do that. Just hang out on any College campus. You need to jump in the deep end Brother. This one girl was a real Bitch to me … Wanna know what I did. I fucked all her girlfriends, that cured me of ever wanting that girl back !!!

3 Likes

That is the smartest thing I have heard in a long time

1 Like

She has come back. But she said she just wants us to be friends that she is happy being single. And when I pestered her she said she would think about it. But we should just be friends for now.

2 Likes