How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

Ah shit, that’s crazy, I’ve always gotten a snake vibe from his as well. So much so that I keep snake vertebrae on my altar when calling to him. That is some minty fresh sweet validation.

:rofl: shit! I started this about 3 months ago and am already getting validation! Great am sane!

I summoned him yesterday and if he really came, it was something very soft, nothing like what I’ve read here.

He can manifest in many different ways…He is not static to fit into one or two molds. What you read isn’t always what you get.
According to the relationship one builds with Him, He will reveal various aspects of Himself.

@SoliMar He is one of the spirits I most called, maybe there is something wrong with me.

There’s nothing wrong with you! I believe it’s better to focus on One whom you feel connected to rather than trying to work with many and scattering your focus.

:rofl: i know how that feels! They are so many that i wanna see and i get greedy and lose my focus…

@SoliMar I do not know who I feel connected to, my head of many laps and I’m confused, I’ll find a way to solve all this, thanks for the answers.

Draw the Sigil out into the Astral Space right in front of you.
That way, you can have it active and move it.

Sin,

¥’Berioth

@SoliMar I asked him to guide me in an emergency situation, how do I know if he has accepted or not? I have not had any signs so far, and I need to resolve this emergency.

I can’t tell you that-- I’m not a mediator and He’s forbidden me to act as such…you have to be patient and trust. I will tell you this though, that the King will make you wait just to prove a point. My suggestion is to wait and ask Him yourself when you’ve calmed down.

He who ask’s never will be answered.
He who haves the Answer,
will never have to ask.

Assume it to be a success,
and be grateful for it to be furfilled.

doubt will only hinder you,
and block you from actually getting where you want to go.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Thanks for the answers.