How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

That’s cool about bindweed as a substitute for High John the Conqueror. By the way, I’ve have bindweed growing where I live all my life and never knew what it meant!

1 Like

Can someone please tell king paimon to speak to me to come forth in an evocation having. Hard time evoking him can anyone help

We don’t talk to spirits on behalf of others. We don’t like it and spirits don’t like it! Especially King Paimon gets annoyed when that happens.

In order to talk to him, you should develop your astral senses first.

2 Likes

How does one do that, besides daily meditation?

Daily meditation is the best and fastest way.

I don’t suggest the use of drugs that could boost your astral senses for a short period of time. I don’t trust them and I’ve been adviced by spirits not to use them.

Improving your astral senses takes time, but if you don’t want to give it the time it needs, then you can’t go far into this path. Everything takes time after all!

5 Likes

Does the meditation need to be about something specific? Or just meditation

Meditation alone is good. But you can find many types of meditation on the forum and use those you like the most.

1 Like

Can u please give me some meditations that work quickly plz im so close to giving up on calling king paimon like i feel like has came before but i want to see him like i seen azazel with black mirror…ugh getting frustrated azazel comes quickly to me maybe i shiuld just work with azazel but i like king paimon alot. Any other way ro communicate mayne a oiuja board or pendulum etc?

First of all, calm down. Magic takes time, it’s not happening overnight! You need to give it time! I understand you want fast results, but it doesn’t always work that way (with any spirit and for any spell).

First of all, for meditation:

1. Go somewhere where you won’t be disturbed, while wearing comfortable clothes and sit on a comfortable place (but don’t lie, because you’ll probably get asleep.
  2. Close your eyes
  3. Relax your entire body
  4. Start counting from 100 to 0 in a normal pace (not too slow, not too fast) and when you reach 0, then start again from 30 to 0 (Of course, the counting is in your mind, not out loud).
  5. Once you reach 0 for the second time, then there will be silence in your mind. Stay in that silence for as long as you feel like it. The more you stay like that, the better you’ll be feeling. But don’t force yourself!
  6. Once you find yourself ready to stop, then just open your eyes.

During the countdown, you may have some random thoughts crossing your mind. Just ignore them, let them pass and continue from where you left off.

Now, you can use divination instead of talking to the spirit directly, but all spirits will probably tell you (sooner or later), that you should do this! No spirit will really get invested in you (even Azazel if you don’t give him the proper time and serious behaviour), unless you invest yourself and your time in this path! So, you need to choose!

PS: Spirits, don’t really like oiuja boards, some may get angry with it. Pendulum works, but only for very simple questions I guess…

8 Likes

Be happy you got to see and work with Azazel! It’s an excellent start

4 Likes

UPDATE!!! SINCE I WAS BUTT HURT ABOUT KING PAIMON NOT APPEARING OR SPEAKING TO ME LAST NIGHT I WAS STONED FALLING ASLEEP AND NEXT THING I KNOW I HAVE A FEELING OF A PRESENCE NEAR ME AND THEN I START TO LIKE THINK ALL DARKNESS IN MY MIND AS I THOUHT TO MYSELF, WHO THIS ENTITIY MIGHT BE AND BOOM A LOUD VOICE IN MY HEAD SAID KING PAIMON AND I SMILED AND WAS HAOOY TO HAVE HEARD! THANKFULLY HE DOES IT AGAIN SOONER!!!
Thanks again to all

4 Likes

Actually Satan is much older than the Christian god, who is man made. And also, Satan doesn’t hate him, he just doesn’t want a weak entity like that to stop our plans that will help us become our true selves.

If you think that magic works just like in the movies and can give you everything without you doing a thing…then I’m sorry, that’s not for you. But don’t think that believing the Christian lies can help you either…

I do hope you can find the truth. Of course, we can still help you get on track! That’s why we are a community, we help each other!

9 Likes

That’s a pretty fun fact, I don’t know many entity’s from mesopotamia but I do know about the civallization.

2 Likes

King paimon is a true Enigma.

There’s so many things about him that I don’t understand, from his willingness to help us, to his insistence on his kingly title, as well as the title Paimonus, even a incident that happened whenever I was attempting to call on him, there are so many things about this King that I simply do not understand.

That said, even with the fact that there are so many informational gaps, he is an incredibly helpful spirit, and Incredibly gracious as well. The fact that he is already helped me as much as he has is a true Testament to how wonderful he is, and with that being the case, there is a special spot on my chest where his sigil shall be permanently emblazoned as a dedication to his name, and his greatness.

Hail King Paimon
May your throne of cobras be ever present and may your kingdom never falter.

10 Likes

King Paimon is much more than a spirit or even a King. He is one of the original Gods and that is why He is known to be most obedient to Lucifer. To take things a step further, imagine the mythology of the Christian creation story and flip it in reverse where Lucifer is truly God.
Every day I am being shown more pieces of the puzzle, the mystery and it’s truly beautiful.
Ave Rex Paimon----
I was told that Paimonius is His title in the depths of the oceans and waters of the earth and the ‘waters’ of the galaxy. The water is a conduit between worlds.

10 Likes

Do you ever get a heavy djin vibe from him? There is always fire and sand around him to me.

4 Likes

:no_mouth:! Yes! I get some of that feeling too! I think it might be the crowd that comes with him? I don’t get that vibe when I invoke! Only when evoked which is weird!

2 Likes

Mmm, that’s a fascinating distinction; it never occurred to me that he could be accompanied by djinn. This bears further research. Good call MiKu.

3 Likes

I think reptilian too for some reason! This is what I got from trying to see him!

1 Like

Ah shit, that’s crazy, I’ve always gotten a snake vibe from his as well. So much so that I keep snake vertebrae on my altar when calling to him. That is some minty fresh sweet validation.

4 Likes