How King Paimon Can Help You- An Evocation Guide

That’s true

1 Like

Hi Manosman,
I hope this message finds you well. Since you have sort of taken over to responding to messages, I thought I would reach out to you. I have been a witch/maginician for many years now, but have never worked with spirits/done spirit evocation. Recently, I learned about King Paimon in a religious history course I am taking and I am extremely interested in contacting/working with him. However, I really want to read up evocation in general first. Could you kindly recommend me to some beginner books?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there, first of all, take a minute to introduce yourself to the forum. It’s one of our few rules.

1 Like

Secondly, I haven’t read any books about that specific subject so I can’t really recommend you one. I do though, recommend you to search on the forum for evocation techniques and choose one that suits best to your style.

I’m a simple person, so, after I relax myself in a quiet place, I use the spirit’s sigil or I think of the spirit’s name again and again until it comes. It’s easier that way.

3 Likes

Hi Manosman,
Thanks for the reply! I did post to the new members thread about an hour ago but then got a message that my post needed to be read by an admin before being posted. I hope it goes through soon, I’m excited to explore this site!

1 Like

Please do as @Manosman said, and post an introduction in the Intro thread to tell us a bit about yourself and your experience. It is a rule of this forum , required of everyone. Just click the link below:

1 Like

Do your best and good luck!

What did they say about Him in your course? Also, what is the nature of the course (college, certificate, etc)? I only ask because it excites me to hear that someone is learning of King Paimon outside of occult circles. It’s exciting!

4 Likes

I was also thinking the same thing :joy:

I heard he has a solar nature, and that day time is the best time.

3 Likes

There is no best time or anything like that. Anytime is good.

3 Likes

well said! I’ve noticed that whenever I wear my pendant of KING Paimon’s sigil that people treat me like, well, royally…and not because they’ve seen the pendant. It’s the energy King Paimon envelopes one in. I’d recommend wearing His sigil to anyone wanting a meaningful connection with Him.
King Paimon is not evil at all! He will fight for His children and those loyal to Him, but He is not cruel. Not as I know Him.
Think of King Paimon, Lucifer and the demonic/divine pantheon this way—they ARE the good ones,the teachers of humanity for those who are worthy. The old Judeo-Christian ‘war’ god who thought He was the only god and then when he found out that wasn’t so, used his people like pawns to kill off the other gods. Well, tell me who is evil truly and who has maimed, brought suffering and vengeance upon the world? It wasn’t King Paimon nor was it Lucifer, but they and those on their realm get blamed for everything.

17 Likes

Wearing his sigil does give you results as far as I know. But you can also carry his sigil in your soul as far as I know. It’s an act that you’re loyal.

Remember that King Paimon can be cruel to our enemies if he needs to. That being said, he’s the most gentle spirit I know and I’m really proud to know him.

12 Likes

Always good to read about King Paimon.

2 Likes

Hi, I bought a chocolate liqueur for King Paimon, but it’s not Godiva because I did not find this one where I live, do you think he cares, is he going to like the other one?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. He sees offerings as an act of respect, not as something you must do to summon him. I believe he’ll be thankful that you did it for him.

7 Likes

Cool, I have a good feeling for him.

1 Like

Today I received a beautiful sigil pendant of beloved King Paimon. The artist had the option of getting the reverse side engraved, so I had him put King Paimon’s Enn. This pendant really has a nice energy to it. It’s charging on some black Kyanite I have for now.

6 Likes

It’s your intention and the fact that you tried to get the best of the best.

4 Likes

I should also buy one. I’ve been thinking about it for sometime now.

2 Likes