How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death

@Lady_Eva this thread is getting detailed from the OP’s original topic can you maybe move this it’s own topic?

1 Like

It isn’t a full cutting off but it may as well be

1 Like

What’s the difference?

1 Like

That’s good

@C.Kendall are you good with energy healing? I’d like to hire you for a session if you have the time

1 Like

Yeah of course and sure just send me a message

@C.Kendall, have you ever asked the spirits you have work with, why people get away with the crime (s) they committed?
will appreciate your response.

1 Like

That’s a bloody good question👍

1 Like

I wish to know how you cut them off from their higher self too

I came back to this because someone posted it.

I’m just curious, do you not worry that another sorcerer may do the same to you?

How do you get out of this if you can’t defend yourself?

1 Like

@C.Kendall is it possible to know which entity / method you used for the points 4,5,6,7

i totally understand if you are not comfortable to share it

Blessings !!

2 Likes

I’ve never had to use this sort of baneful magick on anyone yet. I have The Book of Smokeless Fire on my shelf. If I ever feel the need, I would like to call on those spirits to make someone’s life miserable! Until then, I leave them be. I feel those spirits are NOT to be messed with lightly.

2 Likes

It’s one hell of a lengthy topic which would require separate posts of their own

3 Likes

🥲🥲

You have my full appreciation

3 Likes

@C.Kendall … If someone does this to me, what is the process of me restoring myself back to normal?

I admire and respect you @C.Kendall

5 Likes

Intense uncrossings/unbindings, plus a deep and thorough cleansing/purification, a protection, some shielding, plus I’d suggest some fine tuning like healing and finally a road opener, I believe that should do the trick.

6 Likes

What does this mean exactly like draining the chakras how you explained in one of your videos?

@C.Kendall

1 Like

So it’s kind of like that the process is a little different however, you essentially create an humanoid effigy of the person. I personally used a life-size sort of mannequin which I ordered online, I spent four days connecting the essence of my target to it. For example drawing their name, date of birth and things of that nature onto it, I luckily got my hands on one of his shirts which I placed on it which had some of his energy tied to it as it wasn’t washed.

I then printed out a crop image of his face and stuck it to the head, I then printed the actual yantras/symbols of the seven chakras and also stuck them on the locations of the body. Once done I sprayed the large effigy with deodorants he wore, I even did rituals wherein I evoked a aspect of himself and bound it to the large effigy.

As I began scrying Into the large effigy all of a sudden in the scrying mist the image of his appearance was somewhat solid as I began structuring his astral matrix therein. I began scrying Into the chakra symbols and opened them like sigils to connect to the isolated targets energy and in my spiritual sight I could behold his chakras. I began draining his life essence and began evoking specific spirits to enter into his chakras and attack him from those energy centres. Whilst also calling forth powers of destruction and darkness into a baneful athame which was anointed in a variety of baneful oils and stabbed each chakra point.

Then stabbing the whole things whilst forcing all the destructive powers present into the effigy and into my target miles away, afterwards I began chopping up the pieces and created a outdoors fire and called even more destructive forces into the flames and I burnt the effigy therein.

This is how I personally do it, I was going to put this into the actual original post but it seemed pretty long as it was. Needless to say I went over the top with this target but that was only because the amount of hatred and rage I had for him.

12 Likes

I usually suggest uncrossing/hex breaking spiritual baths, some spiritual cleansing and purification. Cleansing of also your household, calling on protectors for yourself and your house and double/triple the layers of your waring and personal energetic/spiritual protections.

Once done its always good to do a series of empowering invocations, to get you back on your feet, worrying about your curse is actually the worst thing you can possibly do.

6 Likes