How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death

Is it appropriate to congratulate? If so, my deepest congratulations!

Also, thank you because the world is a better place with even one less of that type of person wandering around breathing.

(Edit for grammar.)

4 Likes

Thank you all, yeah i had completely forgotten about him to such an extent it was as if he never existed and now he doesnt

Happy coincidence :wink:

13 Likes

This here is the biggest success. After all the hell you went through from this person. You freed someone which is amazing.

In death though not what you wanted yet. It should free you the rest of the way as well. If it doesn’t you’re a necromancer and a really strong black magician reek havoc on his soul. Make him beg for hell for relief.

6 Likes

Nothing happening here is “appropriate”. That’s why we “living gods”, isn’t it? :yum:
Congrats as well @C.Kendall . Justice is sweet.

Very Adept :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @bandmansj It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about you and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

man i reread that a few times to finally understanding. thought you we’re talking about the post creator which would of been you.

Okay, I have to know more. I’ve used most of the spells in Magickal Attack against my stalker, but they seem to be doing just fine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He had no use of all such as to vampirism or sacrificing him to spirits?

Love this

Who told you they are fine? Magick is always working. Trust the behind-the-scenes

1 Like

I have informants who keep an eye on them. It’s been years of spells, with no effect.

1 Like

I feel this line :saluting_face:

As late as I’m replying to this. This is the most insane shit I read on BALG. Unlucky soul. Great work.

I’m following this question

Hello. I wanted to
Ask if you provide your services to others. Thank yoy

hey brother would you mind texting me would like to buy if you offer coaching some girl is trying to kill me and i dont know how long i can do this

I’m happy you got revenge, I’m happy you got justice.

And I’m happy, you’ve hopefully found not only just peace, but hopefully, your clear, clean, reborn true self again.

Damn you’re ruthless, I hope the guy did something to deserve all that

I think it musta been his dad or step-dad, not to pry, they can hurt you deeper than anyone else because they are so close and there right from the beginning, the core.

But I recognise all the signs and know exactly what hes saying by making the monster, my dad kinda ruined me the same way and kinda wish the same on him.

I just don’t think I have the heart for it, and I’m doing better, he should probably be punished one day, it’s by far the right thing to do, but it’s in a lot of ways not enough for me, I want him to realize all his wrongs and suffer because of those, not just suffer, and that, well that seems literally impossible, you need to be a good person for that, and I’m not sure all the magick in the universe could turn a worthless person into a worthy one.

I’m MUCH more confident I can become all powerful, raise the dead, become immortal/invincible etc, than do that, those things seem far more real to me, than a worthless soul actually ever truly giving a shit.

Thats the thing with these close family ties, they make you blame yourself instead of them, I’m guessing he probably had it coming a thousand times over tbh.

2 Likes