How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death

I feel this line :saluting_face:

As late as Iā€™m replying to this. This is the most insane shit I read on BALG. Unlucky soul. Great work.

Iā€™m following this question

Hello. I wanted to
Ask if you provide your services to others. Thank yoy

hey brother would you mind texting me would like to buy if you offer coaching some girl is trying to kill me and i dont know how long i can do this

Iā€™m happy you got revenge, Iā€™m happy you got justice.

And Iā€™m happy, youā€™ve hopefully found not only just peace, but hopefully, your clear, clean, reborn true self again.

Damn youā€™re ruthless, I hope the guy did something to deserve all that

I think it musta been his dad or step-dad, not to pry, they can hurt you deeper than anyone else because they are so close and there right from the beginning, the core.

But I recognise all the signs and know exactly what hes saying by making the monster, my dad kinda ruined me the same way and kinda wish the same on him.

I just donā€™t think I have the heart for it, and Iā€™m doing better, he should probably be punished one day, itā€™s by far the right thing to do, but itā€™s in a lot of ways not enough for me, I want him to realize all his wrongs and suffer because of those, not just suffer, and that, well that seems literally impossible, you need to be a good person for that, and Iā€™m not sure all the magick in the universe could turn a worthless person into a worthy one.

Iā€™m MUCH more confident I can become all powerful, raise the dead, become immortal/invincible etc, than do that, those things seem far more real to me, than a worthless soul actually ever truly giving a shit.

Thats the thing with these close family ties, they make you blame yourself instead of them, Iā€™m guessing he probably had it coming a thousand times over tbh.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the same with my father, he abused my mom and ruined out family hurt me badly too. Though I would never punish him for it, I just canā€™t do it. I have thought about sending my succubus to attack him but I just canā€™t do it, I remember the times I had with him as a child.

The same applies to my siblings and other families who have hurt me before, I will make an exception for them to never attack with black magick or a spirit.

Whatā€™s the deal with fathers amiright?

Tbh there is almost no good times with my dad, but the one time he said something nice to me like every 3 years or so, thatā€™s what stops me, even though those 3 years was him being an evil shit.

But thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying, ti gets you deep, that flesh bond, whatever it is, Iā€™m not sure itā€™s real love just a chain, but yeah Iā€™m conviced kids love their parents far more than the reverse.

And it messes you up, you end up collapsing in on yourself and theyā€™ll never admit any fault.

1 Like

My father is one of my targets. He killed innocent people and even ā€œviolated the innocence of a child.ā€ Thatā€™s enough for immediate, permanent termination in my book.

I acknowledge that some men didnā€™t choose to become fathers, werenā€™t smart and caring enough to use a condom, and thatā€™s that.

I swear I seen this comment in a fucking dream.

This is where I am too. Iā€™m willing to study plot and plan for years if need be.

Which one?

urs. =)

1 Like

wow. wonderful form of justice Iā€™d say.

1 Like