How I tore down my targets life - Worse Than Death

Whatā€™s the 3rd point that you blocked his sexual arousal from his sexā€¦ etc ?

This is one of the best replies on here , together with this entire thread. Totally agree with you and Conor. Couldnā€™t have said it better. I grew up in a family where I was physically abused and often hit. Also verbally abused, and then had the misfortune to go through some shitty relationships with shitty people. Not to mention the multiple narcissistic or egotistical nightmares you often find in the workplace. People who cause this kind of pain and suffering deserve all the magical retribution that can be set against them.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or, in other words, donā€™t fk with others unless you want to be fked with in return.

3 Likes

Updats unfortunately today i received the report that this individual took their own life in the woodland area near the major park in my local town.

Safe to say he will not be missed as a matter of fact, i got a phone call from one of this mans victims crying and thankful that its all over. I personally would have liked the agony to continue but i suppose it has gone on long enough now.

21 Likes

Sometimes they become numb to the torment we can visit upon them and death is the last form of effective punishment.
Was it to soon?
Who can sayā€¦
Either way great job :metal:

3 Likes

Is it appropriate to congratulate? If so, my deepest congratulations!

Also, thank you because the world is a better place with even one less of that type of person wandering around breathing.

(Edit for grammar.)

4 Likes

Thank you all, yeah i had completely forgotten about him to such an extent it was as if he never existed and now he doesnt

Happy coincidence :wink:

13 Likes

This here is the biggest success. After all the hell you went through from this person. You freed someone which is amazing.

In death though not what you wanted yet. It should free you the rest of the way as well. If it doesnā€™t youā€™re a necromancer and a really strong black magician reek havoc on his soul. Make him beg for hell for relief.

6 Likes

Nothing happening here is ā€œappropriateā€. Thatā€™s why we ā€œliving godsā€, isnā€™t it? :yum:
Congrats as well @C.Kendall . Justice is sweet.

Very Adept :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @bandmansj It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about you and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

man i reread that a few times to finally understanding. thought you weā€™re talking about the post creator which would of been you.

Okay, I have to know more. Iā€™ve used most of the spells in Magickal Attack against my stalker, but they seem to be doing just fine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He had no use of all such as to vampirism or sacrificing him to spirits?

Love this

Who told you they are fine? Magick is always working. Trust the behind-the-scenes

1 Like

I have informants who keep an eye on them. Itā€™s been years of spells, with no effect.

1 Like

I feel this line :saluting_face:

As late as Iā€™m replying to this. This is the most insane shit I read on BALG. Unlucky soul. Great work.

Iā€™m following this question

Hello. I wanted to
Ask if you provide your services to others. Thank yoy