How I got my ex back with magick

There’s always time…

You’re in control. If you want her back, cut the shit, stand firm in what you want, do a ritual, petition, whatever and let it go, as in no begging, no obsessing, no nothing. Work on yourself and how you contributed to the breakdown of the relationship and don’t do it again.

I understand you’re heartbroken and a little desperate for results, but you’re getting in your own way if you keep doing stuff like this.

Good luck.

11 Likes

Swear you have a knack for the relationship threads…this line is gold

“Work on yourself and how you contributed to the breakdown of the relationship and don’t do it again.”

5 Likes

Slightly off topic but seeing this thread has reminded me I ordered NAP a couple of days ago. Looking forward to reading through all of it :blush: I have heard some wonderful results from it…

1 Like

This was incredible, I was blocked and within 1 day of this ritual I was unblocked!
I shall update as I continue to do it but NAP has been incredible. I’ve also been using Demons and a few spellcasters but this ritual changed everything

4 Likes

I did get my ex back, but NAP goes hard, Lady Eva put me on game for that!

2 Likes

My experience -

I did this ritual for 2 weeks and now its more than 20 days i didn’t see any results …

1 Like

How do you know you got your ex back?

1 Like

Welcome @Muah It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Didn’t*

Ohh

My advice? Get the book in Kindle format. It’s cheap and then you can keep it on your phone and take it with you wherever you go. Most of my magic books are now in Kindle or electronic form, so I always have an occult library at my fingertips and can do rituals even when away from home. Much easier than lugging a load of books around.

That’s nothing! Rule no 1 in magick, and I can’t stress this enough, is that you have to have PATIENCE! And tons of it. When performing a ritual, you are asking magic to reorder your world, and possibly someone’s else’s, in a love spell. That takes time. It’s not like Harry Potter, where you point at something, say a few words and it instantly happens. That isn’t reality.

I had a ritual, not a love one, but one to take someone down, that took 4 years to fully manifest into the disaster this person is now suffering. I had little things happen on and off before then. But you know when it really hit? When I’d totally forgotten about it and took my attention away from hating the person for how they behaved towards me. Took me a long time to learn this lesson.

5 Likes

That’s an NAP ritual you performed?

Why did you do all incantations 3 times? Something that you concocted?