How I got my ex back with magick

The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray Cobb.

3 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

I actually downloaded a full pdf a few months ago. It was right after I joined this forum and didn’t cost anything. I imagine w/ she’s released has to be 100x better in quality since it was literally scanned pages of the originally. It is out there though if you search.

Man, I found this in the nick of time, I swear!

As this will be my very first experience with NAP, do you only have to do a complete read-through once and then start your rituals, or every time you start a new one, you’ve gotta reread the whole thing?

Thank you!

1 Like

You read the whole book once. You can combine the rituals into one sitting but the more you do at once it’s spreads the energy put. So each one has less energy put into it.

1 Like

You don’t have to read the entire NAP book. I’ve put instructions on this site for where to go in the book to get the different ritual instructions for the different type of workings you do in there.

Haniel and Jazar are angels of love, but they generally work on new love. When dealing with exes, you have to put more force to the issue. Calling Elubatel to enforce their work is a genius move. A similar move would be to call any of the spirits of Mars to guide the Venus spirits in conquering a stubborn heart.

I approve of this way of using the grimoire

13 Likes

Whats the point of having a robust search engine in the forum if you dont use it?

Or, should I say "Let Me Get That For You"?

You responding to that makes no sense cause that was awhile ago,you must not have anything to do with yourself

By this you mean three days doing the NAP ritual or three times on the same day?

Sorry If it’s not obvious hehe I’d appreciate if you explain this better… I’m not native English speaker and sometimes I get lost. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Also… When you’re to into this person, would you recommend invoking Opfaal for him to help you with the obsessive thought so the spell can manifest better?

I found NAP in PDF, do you think it will have same result as paper book?

I began with a pdf but honestly the book isn’t that expensive in its updated form on Amazon and apparently GOM do something to theirs so it won’t work unless a paid for book - because subconsciously I wanted to be clear I ordered it and it’s much easier to work with the book. I haven’t even begun on half the stuff in it but using wim hof meditation and bineaurals to go deep, NAP rituals and a Sigil spell on here - I have results that were beyond imaginable when I signed up to the forum. Just order it… the difference between it working or not is getting in a deep enough state from what I’ve observed others who’ve used it say.

2 Likes

Hey Eternal, I’d like to ask. I’ve read the book and learned about the various rituals. Do they have to be all performed for this particular case? It really seems unnecessary to me and time exhausting. Bornless Ritual, Astral Ritual, Magic Mentor Ritual… Do we really need to combine them all?

I was thinking of performing the first Ritual taught (which is the basic and foundaitonal one) New Avatar Power Ritual… and from then on use your methodology of incantations. Is this the way? Thank you

Very true!

1 Like

Do the relaxation ritual, then do the central pillar, and power fountain rituals, then the bornless invocation and then do the incantations like I posted above.

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering if I might get a bit of help here. I’m trying to get with this girl I dated a few times, unfortunately this covid business/lockdown happened and she said she didn’t see things going forward. I hadn’t started doing NAP then, so I saw this post only after I contacted her, Do you think because of this NAP might not work? Is there any way to maybe get around it? Would be ever so grateful for some advice.

I did this mistake of begging to come back
Now what should I do
And I really want her back

Did you beg her to come back after being given advice on how to change your situation? Is this the same person you had a fight with who left afterwards? If so great advice was given in your previous threads.

Your magick isn’t going to work if you don’t have the self-control needed to let go & detach yourself from the situation. That includes not begging the person to come back. That might even push them away even more.

2 Likes

Is there still time?