How Hindu gods and goddesses are no different from any other pantheon!

Dude, It’s clear that you’re the one missing the point. You mentioned ‘vedic sacrifices’, which are a part of rituals.

What type of rituals mean what isn’t the dispute here. It’s your inability to understand that individual actions don’t reflect on the God/Goddess. If the person is an arse, then he’s an arse. It’s not the deity’s fault that he’s an arse.

It would be like me saying that whoever chthonicmagus worships must be an idiot, because chthonicmagus can’t fathom the point he is trying to make, and that is the deity’s fault, somehow.

Your title is accurate, but everything else you’re writing is ridiculous. If you can’t see that, you need help.

What is the actual point you are trying to make??

1. Is it that you’ve worshipped the Hindu Gods and Goddesses and they didn’t do anything for you?
  2. Is it that you dislike the Hindu Gods because your landlord, who prays to Ganesha, took your security deposit?
  3. For some reason you want to make a statement about Hindu Gods being no different from any other pantheon? If it’s this one, we already know einstein. No need to mix multiple points.

Please pick one of the above so we can know that you’re trying to say.

2 Likes

That is very true.
Those religion are made up to get followers and keep them in check.

2 Likes

Excuse me sir, but your UPG is not scripture and it’s merely an OPINION, in regards to your experiences with the Daevas. And morality is a human construct, don’t twist your head in circles applying morality to beings that exist beyond and above it, at least regarding morality like we have.

7 Likes

Lol, U found only one asshole Hindu God worshipper ? I know A BILLION !!!. Technically there are above 9 billion assholes out there but I will remain within my boundary.

It’s not that simple buddy. May be he is bearing the Burder of his brother’s family with that money, then in that sense it will make the act righteous, Swallowing one’s pride and doing acts like this for someone else !!!

I know Black magicians Who Killed 3 of his exes using magic doing more good to than world than many missionaries by killing over 40 pedos, SO this kind of thing, calling someone good and bad is a bit complicated.!!!

4 Likes

Hiya OP, that’s just energetic life! Gods give worshipers stuff to cement the energy exchange, what they give is a subconscious reminder to the human brain to worship them. Most deities are willing to put aside personal issues for the sake of profits, so if someone they don’t like is more use alive than dead, they’ll do what it takes to keep the arrangement that way. You can work with a deity, or for them- one configuration is servile and personal, while the other is professional and impersonal.

The universe doesn’t give a fuck what kind of person you are, or what you do! Only other people (kinda) do; Humanity is ‘shades of laziness’. So, if you want that connection interrupted and the person brought to his knees, your only recourse is to MAKE the universe care, aka doing it yourself!

Altruism is a critically endangered concept. You can try to knock on doors in that community, but since he’s Ganesh-backed you probably won’t get many responses. You could try cursing, but, unless you’re willing to butt heads with a god, I wouldn’t! And if you are, remember that it’s your life on the line we’re talking about; if you don’t go for the jugular and push through the skull, you’ll be on the receiving end! It’s quite a nasty situation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi chthonicmagus,
I know exactly where you’re coming from. Don’t listen to the negative comments here.
I’m (or was) Hindu myself and most of my life my parents, grandparents, the whole community would drill into you to OBEY all the Hindu gods, never anger them no matter how they treat you. If you don’t then you will burn in hell, you won’t get re-incarnated as a human being again and be born a toad or something over and over again - really? My mum used to show me this book or something illustrating hell or something where the devils/demons should burn, boil, dismember your soul if you went against the gods.

I’ve seen tons of people give these gods and goddesses money and riches. They put themselves through fasting or giving up vices, going back to the homeland to a holy place and ‘rolling’ themselves 20-30 miles up to the temple. I’m not kidding I’ve seen it myself!!! For what? To be more close to god, the be rich and successful, have a better life, forgiveness, righteousness. Not to be a frigging toad again - crazy stuff!
And the unbelievable thing is when you go to these temples the priests try and rip you off!

I’m Hinduism there are several religious and I was brought up believing in the Sawminarayan religion. This lot won’t have even heard of it.
This religion builds mind blowing temples around the world (google it) and with billions of followers they receive a vast sum of donations.
Not all of these devotees are saints I can tell you.
Many of them are just like your landlord. Business people who mistreat others but in the eyes of their god they aren’t doing anything wrong and like you’re landlord get rewarded.
Their time will come my friend!
I gave up with this religion, you can’t please the millions of gods and can’t live your life following all the crazy ‘rules’ don’t smoke take drugs, consume alcohol, tea, coffee, be celibate, be a vegan. Don’t eat onions and garlic, anything with E numbers, the list goes on and on and on.

Try and find a demon you can work with and cast a revenge spell on your landlord. That’s my advice.

2 Likes

There are no negative comments, you’re just missing the point. OP and yourself are blaming entities for the actions of humans in their own ignorance. The things your family members have said to you have been their own ignorance. It has nothing to do with the Gods and Goddesses.

When and how did they give money and riches to the gods? If you mean giving to temples and churches, then again these ignorant fools gave to other human beings, not to the entities. What the hell would an entity do with money?

This is where you need to rise above the ignorance of humanity.

I do a lot of work with Belial. I consider him a God. Anything I do are my actions alone. They in no way reflect back on or is the responsibility of Belial. This is what everyone is trying to explain to you and OP.

The various religions are man made, wrapped around various entities. Whatever humans do, is their own actions. These entities do not overtake us our free will and begin to live our lives.

People do these things for their own development or to achieve something in life. Various forms of sacrifices create enormous amounts of energy. For example, I love my coffee. Whenever I’m planning a magickal rite, I’ll give up coffee for a number of days, go be vegetarian and or fast. The whole idea here is to raise my vibration, focus, establish discipline, etc.

For many of these entities, you are not giving them your sacrifices, you are showing them that you are worthy of their effort in whatever you are seeking for them to do for you.

The priests, churches, temples are a multi billion dollar business the world over. It has nothing to do with deities. Again, religion is man made.

Don’t underestimate the people here. You’ll find that many people here have scanned the globe to know and learn from all the practices humanity and entities have untaken from the beginning of time.

This is the blind leading the blind, and you fell for their ignorance. Don’t continue the ignorance.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m not interested in arguing endlessly here with people who go to bed with great gods kissing them goodnight but I would like to make my point to you.

All I’m saying there is nothing noble or benevolent about Hindu pantheon and the gods and goddesses are no different from malevolent spirits. If you keep religion aside most of them can’t stand on their own except handful of mythic / tribal deities who were incoporated into hinduism.

Wow! I was thinking about making a thread about Hinduism for sometime and its bullshit and you make this thread.

I’m a former Hindu who knows that Hinduism is full of fluff-bunny bullshit and most people will never accept the reality of it.

This is wrong, not all Hindu Gods and Goddesses are like that. Although, this is very very true for many Hindu entities.

There are a few Hindu entities that really do care about who’s on the receiving end and what kind of person they actually are but the vast majority of Hindu entities (especially entities of tamsik nature) do not give a crap about all that.

Many Hindu entities are hungry for devotion and they don’t even pretend that they are not.
People can lick their feet for ages and treat them like their own parents (which is taught to Hindus from a young age) and still not get their prayers answered. But I’m not blaming the deities here.

This is the exact type of shit that I’m tired of hearing from both RHP and LHP practitioners.

Comes back after approx 14 hours later to complete my answer…

I felt this on a spiritual level, seriously, the amount of bullshit that Hindus, especially spiritual enlightened ones throw on others is fucking ridiculous (and I’m not blaming Hindu deities here for it), they worship Gods like Krishna, that have no problem breaking someone’s wife’s chastity (read the story of Tulsi) and is the biggest trickster and self-righteous guy in the ancient texts, but he’s so amazing, right? Goddess Kali can brutally kill someone’s entire family, even if they love her as their own mother, but she’s such a sweet and loving mother, right?
The hypocrisy in Hinduism is utterly disgusting! But the truth is bitter most of the times.

Okay, but they do all that for their own benefit. And keeping the fluff-bunny bullshit aside, Hinduism is a goldmine of knowledge and powers and its knowledge can take someone’s ascent beyond imaginations.

Nope, that does not make his act righteous in any way, in my opinion.
If someone kidnaps you and then take your one kidney to give it to a 5 year old girl who urgently needs a kidney transplant then would that act be righteous?
I’m fucking sure that that landlord doesn’t even pay his taxes, and even if he wins a 20 million dollar lottery, he would still take advantage of people’s vulnerabilities because scumbags like him hardly changes, unless someone/something really screws them up.

Hmmmm, I somehow agree to it, but if we look it from another perspective, if you work very hard for something and did everything right, let’s say a siddhi from Shiv, then it would be morally wrong of Shiv if he doesn’t give you the siddhi that you worked for.

Everyone, if you think I was wrong anywhere on this post, feel free to correct me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow, a rant face post about the gods and doing everything right and having nothing to show for it while some ass is a jerk and gets some results.
This is exactly why I gave up on RHP kissing some gods or religions ass and doing what I am supposed to bs. It’s like cats. You know, cats like who they like, and it seems to have nothing what so ever to do with human morality or hard work or whatever. Some people say they are evil. Some cats really like me, and some don’t. Some cats take some time to warm up to me and then become buddies with me when I give them a lot of food and attention, and some are indifferent or even hostile no matter what I do.

Dude, God Shiva in Hinduism is Lucifer. Ganesh, is the son of Shiva. So, whatever you’re arguing about is void.

Honestly, the more i learn about different spirits, angels, demons, gods, the more i learn they honestly are not that different than humans and are not always being 100% with people. For example, V.K jehannum has worked with many gods and beings of all sorts and these beings have aided him, yet he posts a drunk video on youtube bragging about his spiritual power and physical strength and how he would make a great rapist but ‘is not about that life’, Yikes. Just gotta accept the fact that no one is perfect, including your precious gods and demons. Humans need to stop kissing there feet so fucking much, but sadly i believe humans naturally are sheeplike. There will always be the ones who bow and the ones who don’t. Seems like being a fake kiss ass gets you more in life, pity.

1 Like

OK, My hyper nationalist Spidy sense is tickling so time to Go Super Saiyan Mode !

@TheGreyGuy @racksus Look buddy, Don’t mistake to basic stuff known to our grandma’s as the Real Hinduism. Just until few decades ago half of the population was illiterate and that was the only spirituality accessible to them. Don’t expect them to know Intricate logic of vedanta or Nyaya or Hidden symbolic language of tantra explaining mysteries of Gods and Mathematics and Cosmos. At the same time they also have the right to practice some form of spirituality, be it just offering some flowers daily or reading the Epic stories.

It may be insignificant compared to what we do but still it is something and something is always better than nothing.

As for the prayers not answered, well don’t blame it on the deity if after offering ONE incense every week he did not fulfill your prayer to Rank in Civil service , which statistically is harder than winning lottery. Prayer like meditation is a faculty of mind, it needs to be sharpened with daily practice.

Don’t just leave your tradition Just CUZ the Surface level religion bothers you. It is for the masses and the very fact that U R in a place like this means U R not one of them.
( Glad that I grew up without any religious Samskaras and in a commie neighborhood as an atheist so my gateway drug was Buddhist philosophy of mind and Vedanta )

Believe me, what Our tradition promises , very few can Imagine. Two of the members here Who Did/Can wield the power of the source got it from the same tradition ( Now i am differentiating the ancient tradition from the Gods ). There is a reason why Majority all of the New Age Movement is Eastern Desi Stuff. LHP movement is nothing but a pudding made of VamaCHara, Kabbalah and some ancient lost pantheons.

Most people can’t even Go beyond that. At most their mind and potentiality of imagination will be -

1- Accessing the power of the God/Source
2- Wielding it without any restrictions
3- Complete Union with It.
4- Attaining the state of Purna Khanda Siddhi
5- At most attaining the Highest Bhumi of Bodhisattva mentioned in the ‘Inner Most Tantra’ of Highest Tantra of Tibetan Buddhism and it came from South India if I am not wrong.

That’s It. Believe me, what this land promises is WAY BEYOND THAT.
For example U Surely have heard the term Rishi, They were/are creative entities on a planetary scale just as Angels are of Maintaining aspect. Out of many things they did One was Bringing new field of knowledge on the planet, Be it spiritual or material. One rishi Brought Yoga, may be another brought naturopathy medicine - Ayurveda etc.

There are 108 forms of yoga out of which only 4 are know and out of this 4 in hatha yoga there are over billion of individual yoga postures each for A particular Race of being- DemiGod-Spirit and then inanimate objects like the parvata Asana.

Out of this innumerable Asanas only 84-300 are known currently. So that should give you a clue what actually lies beyond the curtain. Don’t get disenchanted by some some surface level stupid stuff.

Do your research, the knowledge is there.

As to the OP, Well Just a cup full of energy of the God is not the God itself in it’s entirety . Nor does it describe the LARGER AGENDA OF THE GOD in a cosmic scale . And they do have one, I can assure you. Any entity we work with and bring it’s energy is nothing but an extension of our mind, don’t blame the weapon instead of the wielder of the weapon.

If you don’t like devotion or Tantric method then follow the yogic method where instead of personalizing th being you go inside and activate that part of your sub conscious mind.

Well Have said enough. Sayonara, Gotta train Broly now to get him to Ultra Instinct Level.

Spidey senses and super Saiyan? You really need to spend more time with the mighty Prince Vegeta.

I agree with this, about 85% of shit that we hear from our elders, pundits and other RHP and even LHP Hindu practitioners is just them repeating what they heard from others and they have their heads far up their asses that they won’t believe in truth even if God Shiv himself go to them and try to educate them.

I don’t know what you actually mean by ‘don’t leave your tradition’, but I’ve leave the feet-licking devotional bullshit and the fear of being judged by these entities and the fear of committing “sins” and I will not go back. I’ve neither stopped working with Hindu entities, nor I have turned a blind-eye to the actual knowledge of Hinduism, as I previously stated, Hinduism is a goldmine of knowledge and powers and its knowledge can take someone’s ascent beyond imaginations and I would be a fool if I refuse to acknowledge its knowledge & potential.

Indeed! OP can even turn that landlord’s own ‘weapon’ against him if he wants to and have all the knowledge to do so.

The proper word is Daeva, not god. People who don’t understand that the Daevas don’t work like elementals/thought forms/gods are the ones who don’t always get great results. The image/name is a link to a particular energy - NOT an astral or mental being, but a fundamental aspect of God way, way up there. The goal is to channel that energy through your energy body, to synchronize your energy body to this particular frequency. Proper interaction with the Daevas closely resembles Invocational excercises in High Magic.

Yogis and tantrics use a contemptuous term, “Neo-Hinduism” for the kind of behavior you’re describing. Before the Muslims and Christians came in and slaughtered everybody and burned down the temples, proper Hinduism looked NOTHING like what you see today. There were whole temple complexes for orgies, blood sacrifices, you name it. Men and women were equal and all sexual orientations and identities were known and accounted for. The tantrics have all the source text/vedas to prove it.

One does not “worship” the Daevas. One performs sadhanas. Also, it is good to worship God THROUGH the Daevas, not the Daevas themselves. The Christian concept of lowly creation that is separate from its lofty, perfect creator and grovels before it is TOTALLY foreign to all Eastern religion.

2 Likes

Try to use demons like Belial,king paimon to curse your landlord,see the results and post on here,tell us what is the progress…

Saying that hindu gods is bullshit because you were taught to act and do certain things by hindus is utter stupidity. If you wanna judge the hindu gods then evoke them yourself and talk to them. Don’t judge the gods based on there followers/worshipers. I cannot believe I have to explain you this shit.

3 Likes

You nailed it.

The only power is existence or consciousness.
Everything conforms to the consciousness involved. We experience our state of mind.
In this case, everyone’s experience of the deity corresponds to the individual perspectives involved.
The fundamental truths, as opposed to customs and traditions, of Hinduism are common to all other spiritual, philosophical and genuinely scientific paths. The words used and the lifestyles vary but the principles remain unerringly constant.