How has the occult changed your life?

How has magick changed your life? What was your life like before and what were your moments that made you believe in magick and the occult? What’s your life like now?

6 Likes

MAGICK Makes my life better.
My basic necessities are fulfilled.
I get money when I need it.

6 Likes

It has opened many doors for me, alot of those being internal. Magick has let me see through the guise of others into their truest intentions. I find the path is long and the trials never easy but it is the most rewarding imo.

7 Likes

The occult has brought me great satisfaction, pleasure, the power to change what I know is wrong in my life and those who I care about. I feel more like my real self than I ever had and I’m happy.

13 Likes

It hasn’t really or I’ve done it so long and started so early that my life has always been like this. However, there are cases I’ve gotten jobs due to magick which is a bit different.

7 Likes

I used to be such an unlucky looser hating life , since starting magick in 2019 my life has changed totally not only with tangible things but also my wisdom and intuition has increased . I don’t cry over little things anymore !

11 Likes

I went from being a leaf in the wind to being the wind.

13 Likes

Not sure I know any occult. I can interpret tarot cards, not sure about beyond that.
My life has been a continual rollercoaster of emotion and circumstance.
So, not sure about this changing my life. If it has, it hasnt really changed my life for the better.

2 Likes

You’re fogging cool man!

2 Likes

What kind of magick do you use? And youre able to help other people too,how do you usually go about doing that?

2 Likes

I’m into ceremonial magick and evocation. I’ve helped others with healing, money, finance related workings and of course love related projects.

The focus of my work over the last six months has been evocation of Goetic spirits. This is something I consider an art and I’m trying to master it.

I do have a Balg journal where I’ve been documenting recent projects and progress if you’re interested to see here it is.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/monday-mornings-with-prince-orobas-and-artwork/143011/128?u=mike_bee

5 Likes

If I could sum it up I would say the occult has given my life greater STABILITY. Before fully embracing the occult and making it a part of who I am, it seemed I was somewhat of a spectator in my own life. Now I have way more control of my life and I am happier.

8 Likes

First things first I’m lucky to be alive. I was a dumbass teen who walked every dangerous areas solo. It was later revealed to be that I was under the protection of various deities.

I learned that a majority of my ex family and ex friends are dipshits who were trying to tear me down magically and physically (mostly through gossip and words).

I’ve had opportunities come my way when I jumped into the Occult (actually before that too) and didn’t take action towards them. Now I work my ass off for reasons I won’t mention here.

Overall the empowerment and the fact that I’m. Breaking a lot of generational “curses”

4 Likes

Getting involved in divination alone has done wonders for my mental health. Tarot has helped me discover more about myself in just a few readings than years of therapy ever did.

Astrology has also helped on my journey to self-discovery. I feel a lot less lost in life now that I’m aware of the planetary influences that drive me and why I am the way I am.

Some of the practices I’ve learned from the Gallery of Magick have helped me feel safe and confident, which is huge as I’ve spent a lifetime struggling to have a healthy amount of either of those necessities.

I have a long road ahead of me and am still getting started, but I must say the progress I’ve made thus far has been phenomenal.

4 Likes

Honestly I can’t fathom how much different my life would be without magick since I’ve been practicing it since middle school. It’d probably be way more boring, that’s for sure.

1 Like

How did this get revealed to you? That deities were protecting you ?

I can see more trickery when it comes, but it hasn’t really changed my life unfortunately.

But there is a certain wisdom there … according to some, if your life isnt shook when you enter in, then, this might be a point of meditation.
It is supposed to clear the way, especially if you take the adversarial path.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing it a while so I’m not really sure about this response, but it makes me feel better about who I am and brings me a lot of peace. The more I learn to trust my magick, the more peaceful within my life I feel. Healing, protection, vengeance, money, manipulation, answers and truth, etc.

Before I felt like something was missing and when I said “fuck religion” (my parents tried to raise me Catholic), everything kinda clicked and felt better after a bit of throwing out religious bullshit. When I practice I have peace and when I stray from my practice (because I do sometimes), it’s like nothing can settle down into place. Magick is grounding, is knowledge, is peace and gracefulness in life for me.

4 Likes

Firstly , it made me realize the spiritual path that made sense to me and in order to find peace in that matter : gnosticism

Secondly, I asked for personal behavior changes , I’m starting to feel them, progressively and smoothly. Angelick magick does require some time to work but results are undeniable. I’m very pleased so far , it’s been only a month. The only drawback would be energy drainage for several days after an evocation, but it’s certainly worth it.

1 Like