How hard is it to make Asmodeus uncomfortable?

I’m wondering because I don’t want to cross boundaries and get myself the wrath of Asmodeus because that doesn’t sound like a fun place to be personally

I also know that water is an absolute no go for him

Is he pretty chill with everything but being disrespectful to him?

Calling upon the archangel Raphael to constrain him would probably make him uncomfortable too. In the Book of Tobit, it was Raphael who helped stop him when he was killing the husbands of Sarah (you know, for a “divine physician,” Raphael is kind of a badass. He was also the angel who bound Azazel).

Edit to add: It would probably also be a bad idea to use the ring of Solomon to bind him. That’s how Solomon forced him the build his temple.

why would you want to make Asmodeus uncomfortable it just seems very counterproductive.

1 Like

Did he dosent like water like i did many rituals with him beside the river and had no problem oh and now to go back to your question is prety hard to hard to make him your enemy in worst cases will either not respound then or you will start having misfourtune the only way to realy like make him angry is if you like use binds circles and old runs to call him and try to seal him in a object to make him obey your comands but like this would make any spirit angry this is not something you should try i only did something like this when i try working with jinns which in the end they thinked they can control me play tricks misfortune start to provoke rage around me so simple i used before the deal some demons with which i have blood pacts as garants and from start i sealed them in a knife when they try my angry i start to put the knife in fire then in earth of a cactus plant repeat for 5 days at end they didnt do their part and i throw it in the river

While Asmodsy and I get along now, based on my experience he’s not really a “chill” kinda entity at all.

He doesn’t really like being dissagreed with, he has a strong personality and strong opinions, and can get frustrated with human short sightedness really fast. Any kind of dogma, role-playing, lying to yourself or just over romanticizing circumstances tries his patience.

But maybe that’s only with me, your mileage may vary.

2 Likes

yeah he is like you describe you need to respect protocol with him like an audience to a medieval king and he put formality and perfection very high

I do find him to be pretty chill, but he definetly has a strong personality and he doesn’t like being disagreed with(I think this is true for all of 9 Goetic Kings) some of them might be a bit more diplomatic about it though. Asmodeus and Belial are the ones I have personally found too dislike being disagreed with the most.

No I’m not intending to make him uncomfortable that’s why I’m asking to know what to avoid

Fair enough, well a general rule trying to force any spirit too do your bidding can make them not be very receptive too working with you.

Be honest, know what you want and try too build a relation to Asmodeus(by giving him offerings, give him an alter if you have the space for it) and then see how it goes, as you try too make more internal and external changes as you figure out whatever your ambitions are.

Alters arent a necessity by any means, but some people find that it helps too have a given space dedicated too a spirits energy.

I make dedicated altars on my phone on Pinterest or a list of pictures or an playlist of music

1 Like