How effective (and dangerous) are servitors?

My comment that you quoted was in reference to the summoning of angels and demons, not servitors.

1 Like

Alexandra david neal.a tibetan monk for 20 years onribet inher book. Misterios tibet say no way i do tat again. Another guy a autentic magician say, aftwr 3 werks letgo and kill it. Qnother from a powerful covensay, it can kill you, positive results,? I gess i miss tat posthere.

What purposes are not suited for servitors?

Can servitors be seen and heard or are a pure mental form?

The quality and power of the servitor will depend on the power of the creator. However servitors can grow, evolve, and adapt if you decide to keep them long term. Servitors can obtain knowledge and skills beyond their creator’s power. It is up to the creator if he or she decides to program the servitor to grow, evolve, and adapt to become stronger overall.

If your plan is to work with servitors short term say between a few months to a year then, they obviously won’t reach their full potential as servitors that become lifetime magick familiars for practitioners . Doesn’t mean short term is bad as sometimes short term servitors is all you need, but it is up to the creator.

1 Like

Hessenn,

To answer your questions, Servitors when properly created are astral beings no different then an angel or demon, so they can be heard or seen by those with astral vision and hearing. People without astral sight or hearing can feel their energy or presence. So no servitors don’t exist just mentally, those will be call thought-forms. Thought-forms exist in the mental level. Servitor are mental but once fully materialize are astral beings.

To answer your other question,

Servitors are primarily tools but a lot of practitioners consider them companions and family depending on their relationship. Servitors have a wide range of things they can do for you. But somethings are better left for a deity like a demon or angel and I will explain to you why. Servitors can do a lot of things like carry out psychic attacks for you, they can protect you from psychic attacks, they can perform vampiric duties for you and vamp other peoples energy, they can perform healing magick, and good for energy manipulation.

Other ideas, servitors can cleanse your room of negative energy and invite positive energy into your room, they can even create psychic shields around you if your lazy. In general there is a lot they can do.

I would consider a deity over a servitor if it is something very serious in your life for example if you are dealing with childhood trauma, unstable mental state, need emotional support, abuse in your life, need spiritual guidance or spiritual purpose, consider an angel, demon, or god because those things require serious power and attention that a freshly created servitor won’t be able to handle right off the bat.

2 Likes

@anon48079295 can i tell my servitor stories so he learns from it to put in practice and inspire to bring about similar results ?

I would be very interested in reading it.

So could they be programmed to torment someone

yes

Can they help you develop talents? For example I really want to develop my talent for writing.

You can design servitors for anything, so yes, they can help you develop your writing.

3 Likes

[quote=“Hessenn, post:1, topic:112408”]

• How effective are servitors for material issues, like money?

Very effective. I have a servitor that looks after all my finances and makes sure that things tick over nicely, from protecting my salary, to making sure I always get a good price on the luxury goods I buy. The servitor also makes sure I never go into negative balance.

• Is that the only danger linked to servitors?

The only danger that I foresee is if you construct one that doesn’t have a fail switch in it’s creation process. It is advisable to put one in when you create a servitor so that, should you lose control of it, you can kill it immediately.

1 Like