How effective (and dangerous) are servitors?

ive done so, but its always best to take the time creating them, especially if you have not so much experience in magick

How much time could take for a servitor being breated and start to act effctively, for example for_

-Fight against enemies

-providing money(through which way could a servitor provide money?)

1 Like

theres a book by gallery of magick on servitors, look at that

1 Like

I will read with great interest the books you recommended me. However, if possible, I would be very pleased to learn from your experiences. At leat regarding the basics: effectivity, how much time is needed, etc. Thanks

1 Like

i believe if you are new, take your time when doing this at first :slight_smile: I cant really speak from my experiences as i have not done servitor magick much

1 Like

know that the exact answer to this question is ´it depends´, however in general terms. asking help to a servitor is similar, or less effective that ask help to an Archangel?

I ask this as a way to better focus my efforts to learn those fields of magick more effective and interesting.

In general terms, asking an archangel or a demon is more effective. They carry more power behind them, and have been used to obtain results for centuries. However, summoning them and communicating with them can be time consuming and requires skills that most people don’t possess right out of the gate.

Basic Servitors, on the other hand, require nothing more than some simple knowledge of energy manipulation that most people can learn in a day, and can be created and played with almost immediately.

4 Likes

Servitors have the potential to be very effective in magick, depending on certain factors. Those factors will be your own magick ability which determines how strong the servitor can be, how big or small is your goal, and what obstacles stand in your servitor’s way in accomplishing your goals.

When your planning magick for certain goals, such as if you need to make life long transformation shift in your life, or change certain character traits about yourself, Angels and Demons will be effective for certain things.

Servitors are good for siphoning energy from others,
balancing your energetic body, help with chakra maintenance, servitors can carry out psychic attacks, but also can be protectors. These is so much they can do.

However if you need big changes or grand transformation then call on a deity.

3 Likes

Can we elaborate these skills that one needs to acquire to communicate with a servitor ?

For beginners I suggest getting a pendulum and learn how to use it to communicate with spirits. Pendulum are easy to use once you have the basics down pack. I regularly communicate with my servitors with a pendulum. This forum has all the information you need regarding how to use and operate a pendulum, just use the search function.

1 Like

thank you. @chronoman442 i know about the search function.

i was coming to point IF there was a better way to talk to a servitor.
Rather than “servitor go do this” , servitor make target feel this way. sounds more like ur commanding and entity.

i was hoping if i was on the right track and if there was more of it to bypass or overcome obstacles for the servitor.

1 Like

They can be extremely dangerous if you don’t bind them with powerful formative commands like “You are loyal to me and allies of me” and “You care about my wellbeing” and “when I use the command word XXX you must obey” and making them with a kill switch. I’ve done a few power-up meditations with mine and done demonic chants with them and am surprised at how strong they all feel at times, sometimes more tangible than my incubus feels.

is tangible feeling necessary with commanding servitor? do u actually have to get into a meditative state everytime u add on commands ?

No.

thank you @anon48079295, ive been stacking up commands with my servitor whenever it comes to mind. i just close my eyes and may be visualise his seal and talk like i am talking to anybody else.

1 Like

Tangible feeling is not necessary when working with servitors, but I personally like to feel my servitor’s presence and energy as it reinforces to me that they are listening.

If your going to reprogram your servitor or add more commands, then its best to get in a meditative state.

are there any tips and tricks to servitors after u make them ?

It is a tool, of course it can be more powerful than it’s creator. The equation for power is {\displaystyle P={\frac {dW}{dt}}}
where P is power, W is work, and t is time. Because work is a force F applied over a distance x .

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

It depends on your own skill