How Does Physic Vamperism Help With Necromancy

Hi, I have heard that physic vamperism can help with necromancy, is this true? If this is true how exactly does this help? What are some side effects of necromancy and physic vamperism? What are the best rituals for both?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve experimented with psychic Vampyrism, but I have never entered Necromancy yet.

For what Iā€™ve heard, Necromancy requires to get in touch with an energy called ā€œDeath essenceā€ which can be potentially dangerous to the individual. What Psychic Vampyrism does is absorb that essence and, instead of becoming dangerous, you can actually absorb it and become more powerful with it because you would be used to absorb and process foreign energies

V.K Jehannum has a video about the subject on his channel

2 Likes

When I started necromancy (I have not done much yet), my mentor did not warn me of dangers of the stuff. I have some death essance in a bag of dirt from a graveyard. I also love VKā€™s works, thanks!

1 Like

Welcome @etheric20. The forum moderators usually ask that new members make an introduction post. Please click on the link below and post a reply to tell us a bit about yourself :slight_smile:

There are many things that you can do to learn it. The most basic method is to visualize tendrils that steal (take) energy, I would advise you to look into psychic vamperism heavily on a variety of different places before you start though, because there definitely are certain things that you most likely would want to know, but if you want the purest form of energy from people then vamperize their Black Flame otherwise it will most likely fuck up your own energy in many ways.