How does one tame a dragon or develop a harmonious relationship with one?

A shaman told me recently a dragon shouldn’t be untamed and I have dragon that’s trying to make powerful enough to command it, I have no idea what that looks like, do I adress it like a friend or like a pet, what do I do to maintain the relationship and develop it further, I would really like some opinions, the dragon is more like rustic earth like color, it didn’t have malevolent intentions it just wants me to remember my power and who I am, what do you guys recommend?

1 Like

That’s awesome, remembering who you really are is, imo the first priority for a mage, everything else is a bonus, but everything else come with that.

If it were I, would would treat it as a friend and mentor. Dragons are very powerful higher beings, conduits of cosmic energy and it can remember who it is while you can’t, so it probably sees you as the weak one that needs help and guidance. If you piss it off by disrespecting it it could easily go help someone else, at best.

I have a Dragon that protects my home and hearth, I have a small alter for it with a dedicated pot to burn incense as a gift for it to greet it in the day, thank it for it’s help,and reconnect and strengthen the energetic connection between the Dragon and I. You might like to try something similar?

3 Likes

Well, when he told me to command him I was confused, I don’t know whether to command with authority or gentleness, and then I just naturally thought universal love conquers all, so I just kept it very real, I’m honestly still learning how to talk to dragons I usually work with angels so they don’t care how you say anything lol, dragons seem to be more personal, I’m sure even if I make a few mistakes it wouldn’t take it too seriously because I’m like 21 lol, I think it still sees me as a child, the dragon has definitely been with me multiple lives forever that’s for sure, shortly after I called on my guardian dragon which was blue white and pinkish red, it looked very aisan like, I never knew it but it seems these dragons were all around me my whole life and I didn’t even know it, they become way more appearant when I started doing qigong, the dragon told me I was a dragon lord thats why it wanted me to remember myself and command it, which is astounding because I don’t remember getting hired for the job lol, I wasn’t even looking for dragons

1 Like

This is common with entities trying to teach you to stand in your power… it usually means have confidence and trust in your partnership. Imagine you’re cooking with someone in the kitchen, and you need them to pass you the salt, you just say “pass the salt?” nicely but with no doubt that they’ll do it.
Or you’re a conductor of an orchestra, and he’s a musician looking to you to keep the timing. The agreement is already made, so you have to keep up your end as well, or the music will be out of time :slight_smile:

Maybe try that on for size and see how you feel?

Before you continue posting, @Alahimavatara, Please do as you were previously asked to do, and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here and required. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected, so CLICK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have ,such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

handIntro

So if I potentially did disrespect the dragon, what would I to fix the relationship, I offered it cinnamon incense earlier today but not exactly what to do, I know this dragon is a big part of my self mastery, do dragons get easily offended when they are in premature connections where the people they’re interacting with especially young ones make mistakes, I tried to command the dragon without really considering its feelings as much, I didn’t want an untamed dragon shaking up my life so I didn’t hold anything back, it called me a dragon lord I assumed it had no other choice but to obey my command, I did read to be more cooperative with them which I found out later, I also apologized to the dragon just in case that I offended it, what’s your opinion the situation, how should I approach this, because I’m still developing my psychic abilities lol