How does one experience Godhood/What does it feel like

Describe how to become one
And what does it feel like?

Some people think its pointless
While others think humans simply cannot have that level of power

1 Like

Alot of work,persistence and patience also it helps to have an understanding of some of the basics.

These can help with that.

The Mystery School: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWL-f1YBw48NKF1PasvuAM5oyiT73A12i

As to how it feels, like you are the artist and the life experience is the canvas you work with, an experimenter with the world as your lab :alien:

stein4

3 Likes

That sort of depends on your idea of godhood. For me, wisdom is a goal of its own. I want to understand things before I decide to make changes. I sought the source, and the mind of creation in its total form.
What I found was my own identity flipped completely inside-out. I have come to view the universe as two equal sides of a coin. There’s me, then there’s everything and everyone else at the same time.
It was totally amazing and I’ve come to realize something about reality and the desire for control. If I can achieve a state of bliss and contentment, then at that moment the entire universe is my servant.

Saying it in human words doesn’t do justice to the experience. I feel like I already beat the game of life. Everything else is just a victory lap. I am utterly complete.

1 Like

It feels like you have a lot more responsibility than you formerly realized because your entire world is your own creation, including that of the people in your life who don’t know what you know

2 Likes

5-MEO-DMT

God mode, duh, once you get a taste, then go and eat some amanita muscaria, see if you still want to know what it’s like, I’ll tell you what, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be! @J.A.Ragnarson is right, the more powers you learn to claim, the more you claim your rite to power, the intensity doesn’t stop building. If you evoke too much power, it can kill you. Kundalini is no joke, but it is the power we speak of. You have to condition and train your body to contain such a high charge density. Bio-electricity can burn your meridians and you might be stuck trying to heal that shit the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Me and my Godself are reading this like:
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Ahhh i endeavor to die and be reborn in this manner
I am so. Fuckin. Ready. For. It.
#PowerHungry

3 Likes

I gotta say, psychedelic drugs is a sure fire way to do that.

Found out my Godhood this morning. Feels like it is deserved and earned i guess.

2 Likes

Congrats man!
@mojosalad

2 Likes