How does marriage with spirits work?

Now, a question I have is:

Would I know if/when a spirit married/wed me for sure? I heard sometimes it happens on the astral, or other times it’s as simple as choosing to make the commitment…

Also I know people don’t always remember astral travel journey’s.

Im pretty sure I’m not in a marriage but a serious relationship with my spirit lover. Since I obviously don’t remember being at a wedding, although we do live together (as in she’s around basically 24/7). So I’m just wondering about if I would know. Another factor is, WHILE I do suspect she’s been around/watching for a long time, it’s only been like 5-6 months that we’ve been interacting and together romantically.

I have told/communicated to her, my desire/ and commitment to her, plus Im sure she’s aware that I’ve been thinking about this sometimes. However I don’t think we’re engaged or anything.

So I’m sure the amount of time is important to, as our relationship is still new.

2 Likes

This is what you should bring up with her through divination.

I’ve apparently had connections with demons for many lifetimes, but they tend to leave me alone unless I mess up badly because that is how I wanted to live this life, as free and “normal” as possible while keeping my purpose (which is mundane).

1 Like

Just ask the spirit what kind of relationship you are in. Or ask the question whether you are married or not.

2 Likes

My humble advice, is that you should be more aware of how she feels stuff. For example, my ubis see me being uncaring about them as a demonstration of strenght, their eyes shine like stars when I disregard their opinions and they are peaceful when I’m so grounded that I don’t think about them; however, when there is something that I do with one of them, and then I do it with another one, there is resentment and it’s not funny. Thus you should be aware of what she thinks/feels about your feelings, and that might have nuances with what she thinks/feel about other related topics, such as the idea of the open relationship

I usually communicate through telepathy, although I’ll admit right now I only get feelings/emotions and SOMETIMES images from her this way. She also communicates with touch alot.

What divination method might work? I don’t trust pendulum, as I’m afraid I’ll somehow influence answers or something.

1 Like

Well I care about her and her feelings, so I’m not uncaring. If there’s an issue, it’s miscommunication. I’m not sure if she wants monogamy or not. Although I haven’t develop very good communication with her I’ll admit, right now the feelings/images and touch are the strongest communication, although feelings/emotions I’m unsure about.

I have my suspicions on her preference though. She does mark me alot (water droplets), and I suspect she keeps other spirits away/and sometimes humans. Since I notice my letter of intent didn’t have results, or the other being im trying to contact. Well I thought that the letter had worked, but realized the contact I made was with her – I got confused because her manifestation was stronger and I thought she was another being. This isn’t the only time this has happened.

Since I thought we were in an open relationship, so I did try and reach out to another being and when I thought I had made contact, it ended up being her - but her manifested stronger so I got confused.

So I’m wondering if she’s been keeping others away, idk.

Use tarot and be clear with how you are going to use the cards and what you want answered. I use them I doubt myself.

1 Like

I meant that sometimes even if the situations or topics seem to be within the same scope or logic, the answers can be different

1 Like

Example?

1 Like

I do have a tarot deck. Not sure how I would ask “are we married or not” through that.

Logic would indicate that they would be happy in both cases or angry in both cases

1 Like

ask what your current status with them is. It should give you an idea of what it is, I prefer 3 card draws because it gives you an idea of what is going on and isn’t too complex.

1 Like

Hmm okay, I’ll try that and see what comes up.

1st card: ace of wands
2nd card reversed: strength
3rd card: 3 of Pentacles

3 card layout.

Okay so expansion,obstacles, growth, teamwork…not sure about the strength. Also not sure what it means in terms of relationship status.

@Brand_New

1 Like