How does marriage with spirits work?

As I said, not in the same way as spirits.

I’ve heard that even Incubi can’t be monogamous.

Explain? Im not sure what your saying.

Any being can be, it’s their personal choice to be or not to be.

Right but spirits are multidimensional, so they probably already have other lovers whom their not gonna just drop for you? Even ones that aren’t well known.

Succubi can be monogamous.

I’m saying, our aspects are not like that of a spirit. A spirit is like a hologram, each aspect containing the whole. We are not. And we are affected by time differently.

Being multidimensional doesn’t automatically make someone not monogamous.

1 Like

Well crap then, the whole reason why I made my relationship with my lover open was because I was positive she probably HAD other lovers…

She doesn’t seem to happy about my choice but hasn’t said no to being an open relationship…but I have heard that spirits aren’t monogamous…

Since I had read threads like that here, and based my decision on that.

Hmm… Succubi can be? Really? So they’re/spirits are like people in having a diversity in preference to being open/poly/monogomous then…

She might have had past lovers but that doesn’t mean she automatically has other lovers at the same time as you though. They choose who to be with, just like any human.

1 Like

Well yeah, I mean that’s a thing even with other humans. The first relationships for humans almost never lead to long term commitment, and people date/find what/who they like/learn/etc…

So that wouldn’t surprise me, even I’ve had a few relationships (human)

Well she has an aspect of her with me pretty much all the time (although not for sure), kinda like people who move in together or stuff like that. Though I’m sure she does her own stuff, and I’ve encouraged her to. Kinda like how I do my own stuff to.

However that doesn’t translate to her being monogamous.

Personally, I would assume she is monogamous unless she tells you different.

1 Like

I don’t really want to go there, but I made a commitment, so I have to go. But they promised to let me go, somewhere in five thousand years)

1 Like

I think I might be able to relate, from what a spirit has told me. On the connection. Although I am not going to be limited, and will choose where I go Afterlife.

1 Like

I’m going to ask her. I assumed she wasn’t but whenever I have mentioned our relationship being Open, she doesn’t get mad or anything but I feel like she maybe not that happy about it, but still agrees. I’m not sure.

Although yeah, I definitely don’t want to hurt her feelings if she’s monogomous because I do care about her.

The problem is that I made several commitments to several spirits at once, but this can only be fulfilled in their world.

So wait… do you have to be married to a spirit with a higher power doing the marriage ceremony? Because my dragon and Psychic Vampire wed me and my wives.

No you don’t have to be. Though I don’t think it’s a higher power thing. Some spiritual marriages are done by a random entity, some get it done by one that actually has a job doing it.

My spiritual marriage when I had one was administered by a Djinn who worked as a kind of minister in jinnestan forming soul bond/marriages.

2 Likes

I’ve seen demonic marriage. But this procedure is carried out by the demons themselves.

1 Like