How does lust magick work?

I used the Spare method.

I used the Spare method. Unfortunately I have this grimorie in paperback only and it is in portuguese. But if you google “Oração da Cabra Preta Milagrosa”… “Black She-Goat Prayer” you’ll find the necessary excerpt. If google translate doesn’t help feel free to ask me.

The spirit is the “Cabra Preta Milagrosa”, “Miraculous Black She-Goat”.

I just called her saying her prayer and visualing (structuring) her, much like in the EA’s evocation series.

Could you send me a DM with the resources? I can’t start a DM yet.

I definitely want to know more about your experiences.

1 Like

I wonder a Venus talisman can do that? Or is it better with Mars because it has the masculine aura or energy.

I used to believe that in the past but you should be careful with love spells targetting a person.

My first spells were love spells and for 2 years i used to do them on a target and it only led to having sex. I didnt get much progress but i didnt really have any backfiring. ( i had worked with Orishas and demons)

However, when this case was over i found a new target. And he only wanted me sexually. He was the one who initiated everything but after sleeping with him twice he didnt want to take things further with me.
So i did the love spell from magical seduction with Haniel. Major mistake.
My target sensed more intense feelings about me and he distanced himself and he even asked commitment by another girl who was more of a FWB with him.
The couple werent compatible so they had major arguments.
Regarding myself, he still had attraction but he found it scary. So he had 3 big quarrels with me and went no contact while he went back and forth with the other girl.

I had another ritual and contacted Haniel and asked him to stop affecting my target. And Haniel stopped. 5 days after my target broke up for good by the other girl and he stopped being a player.

Nowadays i work on self healing from past relationships trauma and building my self esteem. And if i would put spells again on this target would not be love spells.
I would start by opening communication first. Then i would do a repairing of the relationship to take away all the hard feelings of the past quarrels. And i would just strengthen the communication and the chords between me and the target.
Then i would go for something mild like making my target fascinated by my charisma and at the very end i would amplify the lust.

If your target is a commitment phobe or still has past relationship trauma the situation is very tricky and love spells backfire.
It needs gradual progress. And even though spirits can create lust it is better to be avoided if you havent worked on other areas.
I would definitely NOT recommend love spells on a target working with Angels. Angels are amazing only for self love.

4 Likes

Love magick is an art that requires some finesse, but it can be done. It just takes practice.

3 Likes

I agree 100% with you.
This is what i learned. The hard way too after almost 20 years doing love spells hahaha

1 Like

I would absolutely love to know more about this…but have no idea how to dm or anything brandnew and this site is not easy to navigate

I can relate to this from his point of view, I do exactly the same thing, if I start getting feels for a casual partner, I ghost, or pick a fight and use it as an excuse to cut them off to stop them from wanting to contact me, I may bind them and the whole idea of a relationship with them way from me on top. I have posts on here explaining how to represent a relationship with a poppet to do this. It’s why love spells don’t work on me, or rather, they work, and I immediately go into fuckthat! mode. I’m not saying that’s cool or healthy, it’s just my energy these days. :woman_shrugging:

The upshot for mages doing love spells, at least on a specific target, there’s a tendency to assume the target is normal and wants the usual things most people are expected to, such as wanting relationships, and just needs to realise you’re the one… but that’s not always the case. If you’re having a hard time with a target and take that into account, maybe by doing a divination on the blocks, you might be able to address the underlying reasons for resistance, with healing, hexbreaking, block clearing or whatever.

For plain lust there’s similar issues with female targets: complication due to negative consequences women face that are not on most men’s radars. And women are fully capable of disconnecting thier brains form their lust so they don’t even feel it: it’s an evolved brain wiring thing thanks to the consequences.
Think about it from a woman’s POV: i your lover can’t be trusted to take care of you when you’re heavily pregnant, vulnerable and unable to work, you must not get into situations where you need to be take care of. It’s a no brainer, it’s not logic it’s a survival instinct.
Address the negative consequences and you remove the block. Don’t make yourself look like a threat to survival.

3 Likes

What was the title of your post on the poppet?
I would like to read it.
How do i overcome this block that he put between us? His reaction was exactly the same as you described that you would react.

I want to repair the connection.
At the moment i only use manifestation methods and affirmations to build my confidence and self esteem. It is working. I am loving myself more every day.

1 Like

I posted about it here:

I don’t listen to Three Days Grace any more but a spot of mood music is still nice. These days I might go with “I Don’t Want You In Here” by Solar Fake. :slight_smile:

Here’s a photo of one I did a few years ago. Love Lies Bleeding, then Lavender, Echinacea to heal it.
Note: There’s no spice or sour in this, no rusty nails, no dead bugs: I’m not looking for pain, but a dissolving back to equilibrium.

I just melt the lard in a small pan, mix in the herbs and spoon it into cookie molds sealed onto parchment paper with something like polymer clay or candle sealer putty. I melt just enough to half fill the mold and the other half is herbs, so maybe 4 tablespoons of fat.

So, on this one, you see there’s the symbology of two halves making a whole. This acknowledged that it did work on some level, there was a fit (I just didn’t want it but I wasn’t disrespecting it, I was undoing it).

You could use the same idea to heal the connection:
Maybe you make the poppet out of wax because you’re going to keep it and you want it to last, you get a jigsaw cookie cutter mold but you fit them together, and wrap them with red ribbon to bind them passionately to each other. You don’t use the amaranth, you keep the lavender and add rose petals and honey.

Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magickal Herbs is a good reference for picking herbs with the right magickal properties and it’s the one I used to pick the Amaranth variety Love Lies Bleeding in the first place. Play music that fits the intent with you fill the kitchen with magick.

Kitchen Witchery like this is also a lot of fun, and that helps, being relaxed and happy about it makes the energy flow really well.

1 Like

As an avoidant personality man, i may know exactly what you mean and how does he feel.
It’s very difficult for me to open up to people in general, even more when i like a girl.

1 Like

@Mulberry my POI is exactly this way, feelings cause a sense of fear and leads to running. When trying to read through tarot on the blocks it comes up vague.

1 Like

Yeah, for relationships to work on any level the goals have to be aligned. It’s not enough for there to just be lust. The turn on can be through the roof but if you both know you want different things all that does is make people miserable.

Love will make people change and compromise, lust, maybe to an extent, but not enough to make a long term relationship work, so you have to know what you want. Lust spells are good for one offs where you get drunk and leave judgements at the door for a bit, to hell with the consequences sort of thing. That’s not bad either, but if you live your life like that you could cause yourself more problems than necessary.

1 Like

@Mulberry do you offer readings, would be able to see what blocks I am not seeing?

I actually have a reading thread going on that’s I’m horribly tardy on and this seems like I’m being nudged by spirit to get off my arse and get back to it :smiley:

A quick one card pull, using the Quariea deck brought up Spirit Guide: I think a spirit you work with might have some ideas and you have an invitation to reach out. That or, “let spirit/your conscience be your guide” type of thing, which implies you might want to let it take it’s course and not push him. He needs time to learn to trust.

1 Like

Thank you. I have petitioned Sallos on it, so maybe it’s just telling me trust in the process He’s got it handled lol

1 Like

What’s the reading thread called?

I would love to do some on myself as a form of divination.