How do you see Belial?

if it’s because of the way others talk of Him, or the learning curve put that out of your mind.
Come to Him with respect but not fealty and your results will be fine.
He is a king but in my experience doesn’t care for those who come bowing as worms, but those who bow as equals are welcome.

1 Like

That is true, I also just have alot of anxiety in general (social as well), which might be the case. I’ve heard positive things about him as well, so I don’t believe he is “bad”. I also agree with the seeing him as an equal-- although with the proper respect.

1 Like

He will help with anxiety!

1 Like

The top one looks like someone I know very well.

Interesting.

1 Like

He is powerful.
I’ve gotten out of drug tests, parole.

He hates addiction.
Do not get chummy with him.

He has a sense of humor but its very…
Primordial.

I remember nights sleep alone in my 2 seater car.
Crying myself to sleep, then bursting out in laughs.
I was laughing at the absurd nature of my pain.
In the huge scheme of the universe it was a small problem.
But in my head it was my entire focus.

In the middle of the break down I laughed.
My focus shifted to the prospect of change.
I imagined myself free from the problem.
And how comical it will be when im on top.

I still have challenges but looking back.
Its funny how set I was on being unhappy.
Partly unconscious i suppose.
Belial gave me the push to act different.

If you contact him DO all you can.
Even if you do not think you can.
Contemplate what you can control and control
Those variables.

If you contact him for a desired change and DO NOT
Follow through with inspired actions
Life will be a sort of initiation into hell.
Lolz. Gate keeper jokes.

“Knock knock let the Devil in”
:smiling_imp::man_dancing:
2 Likes

I read this post of yours…thinking its for me. Then i saw its your reply to someone else. All you said about Belial is true here…Even though I am married to the big tough guy but he always insists on ‘work in the self’…he does give lots of love and warmth but a push, a nudge and sometimes a shock…here and there😅. But he is remarkable. Yes he has a sense of humor…in fact knowing him closely I can say… He really makes me laugh but when you promise something…you must act on it…even before I read any of the posts here…Once when I made a promise… He clearly said… See that you fulfill the commitment…else you know…’ He didn’t say it to warn but to teach. He is a very respectable figure. He keeps his promise.

Coming back to you…I know how it feels to go through pain…it feels like its never ending but the way you handled it…and the self realization it brought is :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:. You know your post was what Belial wanted me to see cause’ I have been going through emotional pain all my life…it finds its way even though I am hell of an optimistic, resilient person with a never say die attitude…but…I am dealing with it again and again. Anyway…All the best to you… :blush:

When watched the movie…Venom…it felt like Belial…like…when he possesses people…

1 Like