How do you protect demons from being attacked by angels and Pentecostal evangelist psychic attacks?

Pentecostals always say I bind the works of the devil in Jesus name Fire of the holy ghost burn and destroy there plans of the wicked one.

Then they plead the blood of Jesus to destroy the works of darkness.

You don’t need worry, imo… the “demons” have no issue with a fake “god” that is actually on the same or lesser level than them.

If they had any results with this none of us would be suffering on Earth as we do: it’s a bunch of wishful thinking. Not that all Christian’s are shitty mages, but most of them don’t know how to do the magick inherent in the system properly.

6 Likes

They don’t need your protection. They’re not helpless.

7 Likes

Yes what I have always been curious about is if it’s possible to summon a demon to ‘destroy’ them, what I would assume devout christian groups would try to attempt

With the solomonic invocation you force them to be present, I wonder how they protect themselves against further unpleasant actions

I personally think spirits are far more powerful than humans. Yes we’re the ones who summon and banish them, but think about it: we tend to go to them when we need to bend the laws of reality.

In other words, spirits don’t need our protection. And if they did, they’d ask.

1 Like

The demons aren’t being attacked by angels. It’s the church followers sending their intentions without realizing what it is (energy), and it’s messing up your magick. Working with Black sun entities to vampirize the energy, or working with Archangels to barricade against them will work.

1 Like

I said this prayer last night.

Goddess Hecate and Goddess Lilith

I ask you to help me to transfer your power and energy

to unbind all the principalities and powers of the air, the wickedness in high places, and any dominions of world rulers. Whether it’s over my workplace, finances, home, children, or health, I bid them to operate for me today in the mighty name of Hecate and Lilith ”

Goddess Hecate and Goddess Lilith mend the influence of various negative spirits, including mind-binding spirits, lust, anger, deception and things I desire. in the mighty name of Hecate and Lilith ” Send out your energy to protect the lesser keys of King Solomon Demons day and night and all they do. Thank you

The Ritual is finished

In my sleep I bit my tongue twice.I looked in the mirror I took of the top skin twice.

I had a dream about lottery numbers first time.

Human beings are in no position to PROTECT the entities referred as “DEMONS”

These so called “ATTACKS” are not at all effective and present absolutely no harm to such entities

Best case scenario, these beings might be slightly irritated by these energies being projected at them, but the same way they can assist human transmuting negative energies or protect humans from negative energies, there’s nothing preventing them from doing the same for themselves should the needs arise

In all honesty, the people who have successfully managed to convince themselves they can harm these beings with such methods (as described) - are only giving these entities their energies FOR FREE. I doubt they would even notice these so-called attacks

• My 2 cents
2 Likes

what are black sun entities? I need to drain the energy of pentecostal warfare prayers.

send me a ritual; to vamprise energy.

I think demonic blessings are attacked by angels

"I call Paimon and Asmoday

Bind ministering angels and archangels by there mouth, the ears, there nose, there eyes, there hands and there feet and throw them into the darkness. make an opening in the underworld and cast him therein. and let him abide there for ever, and cover their faces may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

Thank You

1 Like

i have won the lottery three times in 3 weeks with Purson and Asmoday .

1 Like

How to deal with this witch?

This ring has been blessed and enhanced with a protection spell. The spell is designed to defend, guard, and protect against all forms of evil, including curses, hexes, the evil eye, hate, dark energy, demonic entities, and more. It serves as a powerful ward, actively fighting and guarding its owner against any and all sources of evil.

I bought a luck ring from the same American Witch that says I have dark energy.

if it is a spell that bewitched a ring,
so use spell breaking on that ring

Is spell breaking the same as, “Hex and Curse” removal?

Could you give me an example spell I feel all my rituals have been hexed and every part of my daily routine and family members…

Yes. Look up “hex break” via the search at top right, there’s a few discussions on this.

To break the spell “WASH,” you can perform a ritual or spell-breaking ceremony. Here’s a simple method you can follow:

Materials needed:

1. A bowl of clean water
  2. A piece of paper
  3. A black pen or marker
  4. A source of fire (candle, lighter, matches)

Steps:

1. Sit in a quiet and comfortable place where you won’t be disturbed.
  2. Take the piece of paper and the black pen or marker.
  3. Write down the word “WASH” on the paper.
  4. Visualize the effects of the spell “WASH” being broken, imagine yourself free from its influence.
  5. Focus your intention on breaking the spell and empowering yourself.
  6. Fold the paper with the word “WASH” written on it.
  7. Hold the paper over the bowl of water and say aloud, “By the power within me, I break this spell. May its hold be released and its influence cease to be.”
  8. Light the folded paper with the source of fire and drop it into the bowl of water. Be cautious while handling fire.
  9. Watch the paper burn and imagine the spell dissipating along with the flames.
  10. Once the paper has completely burned, take a deep breath and visualize yourself surrounded by protective energy.
  11. Dispose of the ashes from the burnt paper, either by burying them or scattering them into running water.

After performing this ritual, it’s important to reaffirm your intentions and focus on positive energy. You may also want to cleanse your space using methods such as smudging with sage or using crystals like black tourmaline for protection.

I will be washing my lottery numbers given to me by Asmoday and Purson in a magic circle