How do you make a deal with the devil?

Title says it all. I’m an ex-Christian. Never really listened to anything the Pastors said to me, but because I was so young Sunday School wasn’t optional. I was baptised, but never really participated in their customs like communion and prayer.

I’ve only ever tried praying to the Christian God once, and nothing happened.

Didn’t bother after that.

I want to make a deal with the devil.

The Christian god got off lightly compared to us on this forum…

Us three are the ones facepalming, and I call the fellow on the left. Not a star trek guy so I don’t know who it is, but we are they in this situation.

Unbelievable.

Did you feel like you got anything in exchange? I’m genuinely interested, even though I think the idea’s crazy.

Btw I’ve always, always gotten sick in churches, usually feel like I’m about to black out, so I think something happened with me in a former life, it’s worse in some than others but I don’t even like to catch Songs Of Praise (Sunday hymn show broadcast from a church) on TV.

And I was warping the words of hymns long before I was even 8 years old, because the suckiness of the lyrics disgusted me even though I was otherwise shy and well-behaved, so I do think things can happen that can bar you for a lifetime and beyond from certain kinds of spirituality, I guess unless you go grovelling back (and fuck DAT shit!).

Did you feel like you got anything in exchange? I’m genuinely interested, even though I think the idea’s crazy.

Btw I’ve always, always gotten sick in churches, usually feel like I’m about to black out, so I think something happened with me in a former life, it’s worse in some than others but I don’t even like to catch Songs Of Praise (Sunday hymn show broadcast from a church) on TV.

And I was warping the words of hymns long before I was even 8 years old, because the suckiness of the lyrics disgusted me even though I was otherwise shy and well-behaved, so I do think things can happen that can bar you for a lifetime and beyond from certain kinds of spirituality, I guess unless you go grovelling back (and fuck DAT shit!).[/quote]

I’m thinking about attending church again to go vamp them & their prayers.

I did the whole ‘renounce God & join Satan’ thing too when I was 14. Not much came of it other than some diarrhea.

And I was warping the words of hymns long before I was even 8 years old, because the suckiness of the lyrics disgusted me even though I was otherwise shy and well-behaved, so I do think things can happen that can bar you for a lifetime and beyond from certain kinds of spirituality, I guess unless you go grovelling back (and fuck DAT shit!).[/quote]

Lol Lady Eva, I remember that show also, with that awful little man who introduced it. It drove me mad, my mother used to sit perched in front of the tv and I couldn’t understand why, it created a feeling of unease within myself lol. I fainted numerous times in church, I just kept an eye on my watch and counted down to the last second when I could escape. I was forced to go by my parents every Sunday, sometimes I have flashbacks lol.

Priests are some of the best meals a guy can ask for.

I was lucky, the only times I went in a church were with school trips at Xmas a few times, so it wasn’t too bad.

It’s a half-hearted ambition of mine to buy a church and convert it BACK, big Valknutr in the round window they often have above the door, stained glass windows with runes on them, probably never happen but I like to daydream about it occasionally - I’d live in it, and use the altar as a bed!

This is the one I really want, it’s right in central London and absolutely stunning: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Christ_the_King,_Bloomsbury

Every time I walk past it, oh how I sigh…

And you pine for it…why?

You’re a sorcerer, damn it. You want something, you take it.

Well so far it’s been a “That would be nice” kind of pipe dream, not something I’m willing to do the work to get (new members here may not understand that concept! lol) - but yeah. I have plans, I’m not sharing them too widely though, because of, y’know, reasons. :wink:

If you want help in toppling an organization, I hate organizations because chaos.

So, if you ever need help in those plans of yours, you know who to call.

Work? Da fuck is work? I should have everything delivered to me on a golden plate brought out by only the finest and joliest of Gnomes.

But yeah serious time, one must put in real work on the physical if they are trying to change the physical.

Must I repeat myself then?

Ok. Have fun with that.

I’m gonna go eat a few spirits.

I dump it into a phylactery, which sorts out the energy type and purifies it, and then I can access it at any time.

Or I can use it immediately for a jack of all trades effect on the spell.

I have never felt uneasy in church…just bored. My family were not religious but that of my best friend was so if I stayed over at his place I was stuck going to church with them. I had great difficulty staying awake. LOL

Work? Da fuck is work? I should have everything delivered to me on a golden plate brought out by only the finest and joliest of Gnomes.

But yeah serious time, one must put in real work on the physical if they are trying to change the physical.[/quote]

Come on man, leave gnomes alone, they’re already pretty busy.

A place where one stores their soul.