How do you make a deal with the devil?

Actually, a phylactery is a small leather box containing Hebrew texts on parchment that Orthodox Jewish men wear on their left arm during morning prayer. In the early Christian Church it was also the term used for a receptacle containing a Holy relic. The word has also been used to refer to an amulet or talisman used to ward off evil.

So…Sevarn stores souls in a Jewish prayer box? That’s just creepy…

Meh, at least they will be kosher…

I did the whole Sign a pact with the devil thing(courtesy of JoS)when I was 17 and joined the Army shortly after that, I don’t think much came out of it though.

I thought enlisting -was- signing your soul away foolishly?

But the marinade is SO. DAMN. GOOD.

If there was ever a soul restaurant, they would have a kitchen that was a phylactery.

It is… especially when the mos you chose had a afqt(asvab) score requirement 40-50 points below what you made… if you have a choice between something that could be a very lucrative career and infantry don’t try to be a bad ass and go infantry.

Soul Chef is a good title for my career.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:27, topic:2787”]Soul Chef is a good title for my career.[/quote]You seem more like a Soul Critic, rather than a Chef. You eat them all, but you don’t really prepare them. I’d read your Soul Critic column though if you wrote one :slight_smile:

Catholics, athletes, and the people who sell gravestones have the BEST souls.

Combine them for the perfect meal.

Have So judge dredd your gonna go to every section on the board and say the same thing? Youve been given alot of good advice which you ignore. There is no such thing as the christian fantasy of calling on satan and he shows up right than like a fuckin genie in a lamp and gives you all your wishes for your soul. First of all your soul has no value. You have nothing to offer him. Like youve said before you have nothing to offer so why would anyone give you anything. You prayed to god once and youve begged to the devil to buy your soul four or five times on here. Its pathetic. Really someone like you makes me sick. Your ignorant. You get direction ignore t and stay ignorant. Tell you what you come to indy and ill pimp you out an give you 20percent which is generous. Couple hunded times of having your ass reamed we will both be rich. Sound good buddy?

People still can’t get that Religion and specially Christianity was created so that the mankind became blind to what surrounds them, to the powers that they hold inside of themselves, otherwise its too frigging dangerous.
Although I don’t really ever tried to gain more knowledge on the matter, I am quite sure that you cannot sell your soul. Because like someone said…it is kinda worthless, your soul only has value if you know how to properly connect to it and use it. If you do have both, then you may yourself get whatever you wanted from the pact, it is just harder. Some cases okay you might actually need help of an external source ( most of the cases not human ) but most times you can achieve whatever you want from a pact, just by better developing yourself and your Psychic abilities. Connection to your innerself is of the uttermost importance. If you ask too much for a pact with the devil i know what is going to happen, i hope you like being raped!

Because you don’t even know what is inside of you bro…take care.

By the way, who is devil ? #

muahahahahahaha

Sunas’ posts are always a mix of intrigue, absolute truth, and insanity. You should post more.