How do you know if you have met your Soul Mate?

Hey! I’m sorry if I’m derailing @pinksugar , but I didn’t want to bother you with a PM, and I remembered you’re an Astrology expert, so I thought there’s no one better than you to guide me on this.

I’ve been thinking of working with Arathron/Saturn to throw a curse at someone. However, my target has a Capricorn stellium and is actually going through their Saturn return.

Considering my target has six planets in Capricorn (four inner, two outer), would trying to curse them with the Saturn Olympic spirit work, or would they be inherently shielded against it?

I plan to use the method explained in the book Chaos Magick by Adam Blackthorne.

Also, funny side note: I just remembered your post about petitioning to Ophiel/Mercury for someone specific to communicate to you. I tried it last Wednesday using the CM book’s method and it seems to have worked… but on a totally different person lol

1 Like

Hey!

Right off the bat, yes, I do think this person is shielded by the power of Saturn. I would be careful that if you do so it could backfire.

But I’m also not really the person to ask on curses. The last time I cursed is a looooooong time ago. I only use them when people without a really sound reason mess with me, my business and family.

But back to your question. I really do think this person is shielded, it was my first impression when I read it.

For example, I have Lucifer asteroid close to my Sun. Anyone trying to use Lucifer against me will fail.
( ok I also work close with that spirit)

So I would consider another spirit/method

1 Like

Makes sense!!! I’m SO glad I asked you before doing anything!!!

THANK YOU

1 Like

Yes. The powers of Saturn are not ones to mess with. Also. It’s going to be tough to curse this person in general due to Saturn influence.

1 Like

Yeah, I tried for a few months but the results were minor. Idk what to do anymore. I tried the Master Curse from Magickal Attack, and also curses from Demons of Magick, Demons of Wrath, and Angels of Wrath.

All they got were small, temporary setbacks. It can’t be impossible though, there’s gotta be some way…

Unfortunately I don’t know your case and what has happened between you and your target.

Either your target is as I said well protected or you should not do it for whatever reason.

1 Like

So Capricorns are immune to baneful magick? :sweat:

It definitely explains why my results were so menial. This is actually answering a lot of questions I had for the past few months!

Time to take a new approach I guess

THANK YOU!!!

I just checked and I got the Lucifer asteroid conjunct my Sun lol just 2° away. I never worked with him though =(

Are there any astrology threads you participate in so we can keep talking about it without me derailing this thread instead?? It’s so interesting, I didn’t even know the Lucifer asteroid existed :sweat:

There are a few rules. It’s not enough to have exactly conjunct the sun. He’s stronger in certain signs and houses.
But in any case, asteroid Lucifer with Sun you need to keep your ego in check and watch to not become too selfish.
Also this shows people who are into magick.

But you know, in order to become a good and skilled magician you always need to work on yourself first.
Virgo can be very jealous, manipulative, and a bit too much in the head instead of heart.
If that is you please work on yourself.

I’m in no Astro thread, I learn by myself. You seem to have good knowledge

1 Like

No they are not, but if you want to curse with the help of Saturnian spirit, good luck

1 Like