How do you know if you have met your Soul Mate?

Just curious :smile_cat:
How Do You find out if someone is your Soul mate? How do u confirm? How do u KNOW? Is there any way Magically to find out?

Also, another question.

Can you have more than one Soul mate?
And…’

What’s the difference between a Soul mate and a Twin flame?

6 Likes

Perhaps do a meditation together on the root chakra.

3 Likes

This is how I know.

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Idk if I believe in soulmates anymore. Maybe I’m just jaded but I don’t see it happening for everyone, least of all me.

8 Likes

Soul mates don’t have to be just romantic. You have a Soul family too. Like soul brother, soul sister etc

8 Likes

This :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Something I forgot to add in my original post is that when I became around her more and more, my abilities skyrocketed.

This to me is what it is. You are around something that vibrates extremely close to you, and it can propel both of you.

10 Likes

The article @Serpent shared said the same thing

1 Like

In that case I guess I believe in it. I have a few people in my life that are soul brothers and soul sisters. I just wish I could find the Lilith to my Samael. The Qalmana to my Qayin. The Hannah to my Dexter.

8 Likes

Aww :slight_smile:
You will. You are a Mage dude

3 Likes

And you shall. Ask the void, and it shall provide, dear brother.

3 Likes

In my case Mickey to my Mallory :black_heart:

3 Likes

How Do u suggest to do that?

1 Like

Sigils, spells, petitions. Magick is calling on the void, after all.

6 Likes

Okay this might sound weird…
But I think I read somewhere that soul mates are like pieces of two puzzles. So if they fit then they are soul mates or something.
Like literally…

4 Likes

After I read “Ask the void” I saw Lucifer and Qayin for some reason. Back to the lab again I suppose.

3 Likes

Ive heard soul mates are two pieces of a soul in separate bodies.

Depends who you ask

3 Likes

Its a sign. They’re calling to you. Heed them, brother.

3 Likes

Two pieces… Can you have more than one soul mate, romantically speaking :sweat_smile:

2 Likes