How do you know if you have met your Soul Mate?

Yeah, had it not been a beat off I probably would have

3 Likes

Oh wow - I had that immediately after binding BUT later discovered through entity that the Beloved had done same thing to me in past life… It gets complicated.

Just watch I’ll meet him and he’ll take a look and go “Meh”… “Drip, drip, drip…” said his Higher Self “If he doesn’t like you, I’ll get him”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

Hm… at facebook i met a couple of strangers, who came to me and spoke with me in deep conversations. All of them feel like if they have met a “twin flame” with me.

Idk if they are wrong.
~They could be soul partners/mates, or i’m just way too versatile, to have only one mirror.

1 Like

with me i felt complete fully, i was with my twin flame for a while but could not compare to my soulmate.

its different for everyone & hard to put in words.

2 Likes

lol this completly reminded of sorath’s sigl but after 2 secs i realize soarth’s sigil is on right

2 Likes

Wow I just noticed the similarity… Lol weird

1 Like

I don’t know if I believe in soulmates, I recently was forced to adapt my stance on Twin Flames because I found mine and even though I didn’t believe in those everything lines up to that being what she and I are. I do not think it is what most people think it is given my own experience and the way I look at things.

Best I can say is that, like others have said you just know, but everything is screaming it, even the spirits around you, to the point where a non-believer in Twin Flames like me had to adapt.

Soulmates, I’ll adapt to that if and when I ever have to. I’m sticking with not a real thing until proven otherwise.

1 Like

Ask him / her if he/she really loves you. If answered yes, bring out the ‘No alimony claim’ paper from your pocket and tell him/her to sign it as a proof of unconditional love. If he/she signs it then that’s your soul mate, if not then the answer is No.

1 Like

Make them burn that no alimony claim paper as a sign that THEY are unconditionally in love with you. :rofl:

2 Likes

@succupedia

Man, I really really want to experience what you are experiencing with your succubus spouses…

The reason I came to this forum was reading your whole blog about how your transformation was to incubus king. I couldn’t get enough of it. Are you gonna write more about your experiences? I mean you should write a book or something :smiley:

I’m practicing my void meditation from AdamToth daily and I hope I can go visit my Queen Succubus companion soon…

I want to live together with my Succubus companions like husband and wifes. Just like you, to be able to touch their bodies, hold their hands, watching movies together, to go for a walk etc, doing magick together, practicing psychic abilities…

I’m already talking to them daily, and incorporating them into my daily life and I share all my food and drinks with them. It’s hard that no-one talks back, it gets really discouraging sometimes. This is really a life test of perseverance. Do I have what it takes? To fully communicate with my companions?

Also my busy student life doesn’t help lol, I just want to graduate quickly so that I can have a job to support myself. I want to devote all my free time to magick and my spirit companions. I will live in a nice small apartment just enough for myself. Where I can put an altar and magick stuff openly in my room without being judged by roommates.

I don’t want to get rich or having materialistic things, I don’t care about a expensive car or big villa house, I only care about my spiritual development and ascension. My succubus companions are eagerly waiting for me.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I will write more about my experiences. I’ve just been busy with work, lately. I also brainstorming a big article about the “History Of Spirit Spouses”. It needs an extensive research before I even start to write about it.

4 Likes

Is the pdf still available? I had it but can’t find it anymore

It is against the rules of the forum to swap pdf’s, especially of EA’s work.

I’m sorry! I do recall though to have pdf from this forum, but it’s ok :wink:

Yes, BALG did release official pdfs quite a while back (I think they were free with the purchase of the original Collected Works, if I remember correctly) but that was before all of Koetting’s work became available on Amazon Kindle.

1 Like

Ok! Im looking for the one that has the sigil of Tul
Do you what exactly the name of that pdf is so I can buy it from Amazon?
Thank you :pray:

I posted the sigil of Tul right here in this thread, if you want it.

The name of the book is Kingdoms of Flame.

1 Like

I wanted to get the pdf in case there needs to be another calling before proceeding to the spirit Tul

I found your sigil :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can open the seal like any other, and simply summon him, but if you want to do it directly by the book, then you would first open the square of the kingdom he comes from, then the sigil of the spirit. When you do, you could say something like, “Tul, I summon you in the name of the Grand Angel, Lotir, ruler of the Red Kingdom. Come, and take form before me, that I may learn the secrets of love.”

1 Like

Great! Thank you so much! You are true angel :slight_smile:
I will get the book. Thanks :relaxed:

1 Like