How do you feed?

I’ve become more interested in Vampirism lately so I’d like to hear ya’lls methods of feeding.

My methods include visualizing a blue aura around the target and inhaling the energy into my diaphragm then exhaling while feeling the energy circulate in my diaphragm like a whirlwind.

Another method I use is to visualize a cable extend.from one.of my chaktas to the targets and inhale as I visualize light associated with that chakra being pulled through the cable into my chakra.

Now I know I haven’t gotten a full grasp on vamping yet because the energy I receive is very subtle and the target usually doesn’t seem too affected by it.
Although sometimes I’m not around the target long enough to know if they suffer any effects except for one the a friend and I vamped a co-worker who’s known for her speed and efficiency at work, and by the end of the day she was tired and frustrated which she’s not known for.

So share your feeding techniques if you will AND LET THE GREAT FEAST BEGIN!

MK

4 Likes

When I’m walking or sitting next to someone I visualize a shadowed hand stretching from my aura and violently grabbing the back of my targets neck. I did this once to my brother and he ended up with cramp in his neck. He was in alot of pain and couldn’t move his head for almost week. Its not a technique that targets a specific energy point. I see it more as the drawing in of the victims whole being. If that makes sense.

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:4807”]I’ve become more interested in Vampirism lately so I’d like to hear ya’lls methods of feeding.

My methods include visualizing a blue aura around the target and inhaling the energy into my diaphragm then exhaling while feeling the energy circulate in my diaphragm like a whirlwind.

Another method I use is to visualize a cable extend.from one.of my chaktas to the targets and inhale as I visualize light associated with that chakra being pulled through the cable into my chakra.

Now I know I haven’t gotten a full grasp on vamping yet because the energy I receive is very subtle and the target usually doesn’t seem too affected by it.
Although sometimes I’m not around the target long enough to know if they suffer any effects except for one the a friend and I vamped a co-worker who’s known for her speed and efficiency at work, and by the end of the day she was tired and frustrated which she’s not known for.

So share your feeding techniques if you will AND LET THE GREAT FEAST BEGIN!

MK[/quote]

I inhale with the intention of feeding and when I do this I usually feel a breeze or my skin tingles. On the exhale, I feel the energy I absorbed spreading throughout and across my aura, like in/under my aura and across my body.
I have yet to notice anything more than this and so far nothing has happened to the other person when I do this.

I tried this after reading it and funny enough my target started rubbing his neck like it hurt. I adapted it a little. I pictured the shadow hand coming out of my center and grabbing the targets neck, then pictured the energy being taken and purple electricity being sucked through the hand up the arm into me, I stop after a breath, bring the hand back into my center, and picture the purple energy being distributed through me as I exhale. Feels great. Afterwards the target started slumping over a bit like her was all of a sudden hit with fatigue. I didn’t feel like I took that much from him.

I have also pictured energy around a person like an aura and drank it in with a breath, distributing the same way. I am new to vamping but this seems to be doing me very well. There is a noticeable difference in myself and the targets afterwards. With practice I’ll get better. Thanks for the great posts. :slight_smile: it’s helping a lot.

2 Likes

I get a good stream of copal resin incense going and visualise the target in the smoke as I would an entity. I see the blue life force surrounding the target and also the energy grid which appears as criss crossing white sparkling lines. I affirm that I have summoned the target. I then extend a large energetic tube from the spleen chakra, it looks like the weird people extension thing from Donnie Darko and feel it clamp on, then start deep breathing and see it flooding in like from a hosepipe.
I feel very energised after this and damaged body parts start hurting like mad which i believe is accelerated healing.
Targets so far have become very ill for a short duration.

1 Like

I like vamping people’s intellect as I sift the energy from their brain storm. I also like vamping people’s spirit guides and astral powers. In this way, I actually assimilate great volumes of data into myself and summate an inner spiritual cosmos complete with every form I encounter.

I don’t visualize anything, I just attune my vacuum to the appropriate frequency and then flip the switch on. I feel the sensation as I breathe in. I don’t often fully target anyone these days and certainly not my own bloodline extension which shall carry for my name and essence through time… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For myself, When i want to do a Big Feeding, i sit in my temple, enter into theta/Gamma Sync and start gazing into my Black Mirror, after the white fog start to appear, i conjure the image of my prey into the black Mirror and visualise my Dark Tendril(looking like snake) arising from my Astral Body and going through the Black Mirror directly into the Energy of my Victim, when i am connected, on the inhale i absorb energy, and on the exhale take my tendril back, i do this 6 to 9 times.

After having fed this way, i circule the energy into my Chakra, and my Aura to adjust the energy to mine.

1 Like

How do i feed? When i pass a person i imprint them into my mind along with a marking chant, then after passing alot of people i go and sit down on a bench and focus on those marks, then i literarilly suck the energy from their souls. This way they feel tired and go home or rest to replenish their energies. This is no vile technique, but it is one of the safest, Both for you and your target. I do need additional energy since the aura i give off still flows around my body in the shape of shadow-like flames when in the dark and invisible in the light, they protect me from curses and spells, but take alot of energy, hence i use that technique to feed. However there is another way to feed if i need to heal up, but if you read books about that, then you know what i hunt for then. The red stuff.

2 Likes

Generally I use nature energy as I find it the most pure. I do enjoy vamp’ing only off of people I hate. I do all of the above techniques drawing from them using their aura/ inhaling, conduit right into their back or neck, but for whatever reason, my favorite has always been the cliché vampire astral body attacking them directly onto the neck feeding with my mouth. I visualize them screaming in terror as I draw life energy from them which always seems to increase the energy draw the more terror they display. I really enjoy the 2nd and 3rd attacks as their spirit is begging for mercy but I continue to drain them, leaving their insides a chaotic blackened mess.

I will do this while in their presence, or if they are a few offices down it works too. When they are at a distance I will pull up their picture on internet and do the aura draw however (in most cases)

I haven’t tried Mephistor’s technique with the Black mirror, but I do have one, and that sounds interesting so I am going to try that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I visualize two or three black tendrils emerging from one of my shoulders and entering the target. I inhale, visualizing the target’s energy traveling into me through the tendril, and mentally affirming “I am taking your energy” over and over again. I’ll link you to a few cool techniques by various authors:

[url=https://urbanvamp.wordpress.com/tag/psychic-vampire-feeding/]https://urbanvamp.wordpress.com/tag/psychic-vampire-feeding/[/url]
[url=https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/psychic-vampyrism/]https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/psychic-vampyrism/[/url]
[url=http://thefoolspeaks.com/showthread.php?t=1040]http://thefoolspeaks.com/showthread.php?t=1040[/url]

8 Likes

[I do not feed intentionally. But it Happens when intense emotion is applied I absorb personality quirks.

I find that the more I do use these methods, which are very brutal, it develops another part of mW that evolves into something that I have to keep into check

While it is a good idea to develop a primal aspect of a hunter. That part of you is in fact a animal and can be dangerous to you as it is to anyone else

i use the tendril technique. ive heard of vamps placing thier left hand to take energy from another. when they place the left hand, they take energy on inhale. and for right hand, exhale to give energy (however the hand has to be placed on the target) i also ritual feed. where i use a black mirror and a candle. i envision the target in the black mirror (candle lit and placed infront of the mirror. i then absorb te targets energy through the mirror and candle. then i store it in my solar plexus

Tendrils give to my servitor. I blow up holes in the aura. Sometimes I destroy their energy field so they leak. Then I banish their energy without feeding. When they say they don’t want to be there empathize suicide. Control their thoughts to hatred. Simple stuff so far. I really just do it when people give me shit and they should know the roles are reversed.

Also unconfirmed incubus dream working

[quote=“Jaron E, post:13, topic:4807”]Tendrils give to my servitor. I blow up holes in the aura. Sometimes I destroy their energy field so they leak. Then I banish their energy without feeding. When they say they don’t want to be there empathize suicide. Control their thoughts to hatred. Simple stuff so far. I really just do it when people give me shit and they should know the roles are reversed.

Also unconfirmed incubus dream working[/quote]
So much cool stuff you do! Could you give some details on each one how exactly you do it?

I found physical contact works the best for me I get a much stronger flow

I’m very particular when it comes to feeding. I dont like to feed of other women and also they seem to notice me when I did try. I have only been consciously feeding for a year now and maybe I just suck :wink: at it. I like to feed at the gym because of the quality energy. They can miss it. I focus real hard on the person I want to feed off, which is hard sometimes because you dont wanna be caught staring at someone like a tiger that’s about to pounce, and when I’m “locked on” I just inhale deeply via my nose, I envisioning the energy to come to me, suck it in through my nose and all the way deep into my stomach, hold it there until I feel I have taken it in and exhale any leftover. Which I decide are the parts of the energy of someone I dont need/want. Sometimes the dudes I feed off do seem to seek eye contact after even when I’m sure they didnt see me stare… but I’m practicing abstinence so no extra feeding on the side. :slight_smile: But my favourite feeding frenzy has been hardcore/hardstyle rave festivals I have been to because the energy is so high and so dense… and I just put my hands in the air and envision all the energy to flow right through me. I like being dramatic about it lol and nobody at those raves notices or will look weird at you. I highly recommend. Its powerful stuff. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

2 Likes

Vampiric Ecstasy ++ Vampire Lounges

I’ve been thinking about doing this for a long time and would like others opinions on how to perform this “feeding”. I have not done something like this before.

I want to go to a holy roller church( in this town there are more churches than you can imagine).and harness the energy of all the crazy praising and worship. Maybe a regular church would work just as well, but the churches I am talking about are off the chain!

Too bad I can’t get my shit together to go on Easter!

Thoughts?

By making my victims suffer the same pain they put me through. Any time. Any toxic energy in the atmosphere around me, I absorb and say “fuck it” and then the others around me begin to feel what I’ve felt and experience their own toxicity while I take their positive energy from them

2 Likes

Useful when I want to take energy from someone specific. Thank you.

I should have been more specific with my question. I am looking to harness the energy created from such a “lively” crowd. I could care less if it involves Christianity.There happens to be many of the “holy roller” type churches in my area and they really generate energy into a frenzy!