How do you all forget a spell?

Thank you for your reply!
When you say if you don’t get what you want it usually means something better is about to manifest, do you mean that your spell will somewhat work, but not fully? Will the something better manifest as the same time the spell would work in its place, or is it the case of waiting months or years?
Many thanks :blush:

I’m sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I didn’t mean that if you don’t get what you want, that it usually means something better is coming.

I mean overall, having that state of mind will make it a lot easier for things to manifest. This is a personal thing. Like I said, you can’t care too much because desperation kills manifestation.

For example, the guy with unshakeable confidence gets all of the hot women and why? Because he doesn’t care if he gets rejected. He has the feeling that says: “I’m interested, but if you say no, i’ll just get a hotter one”. This mindset works with everything, not just in the dating game.

The trick is, you have to actually feel this way and not pretend to feel this way. Something about being too invested in a result that repels what you are going after.

Say you do a spell for a certain job. Does it really matter if you get the job? If it doesn’t, that will probably land you the job. If not, it’s because something a lot better is being lined up for you.

Detached desire.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, and thank you for the clarification.
We for sure all need this mindset in life!

Uh, since I tend to even forget what I had for breakfast lately I don’t have to worry about forgetting a spell¯_(ツ)_/¯

:rofl::rofl:

What it it’s a ritual to contact a demon or angel instead of a spell? Should it be redone?

That’s a different thing, you’re already in the middle of a ritual, so I would just keep going and allow it to happen.