How do I shapeshift into a Fox or wolf?

Is there any spell where a can shapeshift into a Fox or wolf?

2 Likes

Not physically, no.

Most shapeshifting spells that I have seen in various grimoires result in dreams or astral travels, of being in the animal form.

Actual physical shapeshifting takes years of work to accomplish.

3 Likes

Like @DarkestKnight said it takes years to accomplish physical shape shifting.

And the spell would probably be ridiculous difficult.

I heard someone mention to shape-shift into a wolf you need to go far far away into Deep Woods and get lost without any device around you no cell phone no nothing then I heard mention you may need to hunt an animal like a deer and sacrifice it into a a large Circle draw on the ground and you need to be naked, that’s all I heard so far

5 Likes

See if you can figure out how you became the shape you are now first. Further, figure out if your shape really is you and take it from there. I think you’ll discover something interesting. I’m sure you can find shape shifting rituals online or create your own. This is all about consciousness and self-knowledge ultimately.

2 Likes

From what i heard, changing the etheric body is all that is needed, into animals or people, i can’t really test it yet but it comes from a reliable source

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a “spell” that can do that. It need a a lot more than a spell to get it done. Research “skinwalkers”, that would give you some ideas about how this is achieved.

You need to dedicate your whole life to this work. It’s nothing like Hollywood B.S if that’s what you had in mind.

A spell can give you the psychological characteristics of the animal, plus some extra/amplified senses. But that’s all what a spell can do, as far as I know.

1 Like

Probably easier to shapeshift in the astral, align heavily with their primary tutelary spirit/s, and over time seek voluntary possession of a real living fox or wolf.

Remember that (wrongly, IMO) these animals have little or no rights and cap be trapped, snared, shot, or poisoned at will by people in the wild, so you would lose a major source of power if you did physically become a fox, especially, which are treated as vermin in many places.

6 Likes

The sad reality of this world :confused:

I heard the shamanic native Americans were able to shapeshift but as stated above they were extremely dedicated, my friend has lived multiple lives as various animals in the astral though so I’d recommend that or you could go through your past lives and grab the experience from there!

2 Likes

The only time I’ve came across some claims of shape-shifting is from the old legends of the Navajo tribes who had their shamans and witch doctors who were the village’s medicine men.

Once reached a certain experience in priesthood/witchcraft some are given the opportunity to be initiated into cults of witches who could shape shift into other animals especially wolves, coyote and foxes and also possessed other certain abilities. They would go around hassling others and were extreme malevolence. It is considered best to left unspoken of within the Native American community. They believe speaking of it attracts retribution. They were given the ability to shape shift at the cost of sacrificing a relative or close family member.

Interesting read nonetheless

Physical shapeshifting is done by working with what keeps molecules together.
Christ consciousness is a way, 5D consciousness, otherwise for example,

Mastering of the angelic architect (meaning the frame of angel/demon) construction or the ‘mental realm’ directly. it would rather take a ritual for transformation than just a spell, since you need to move forces in a very direct and accurate way.

Beings can help you with these things, they know how to do it, just ask, they already know how everything works, or can be done, or who can help you with everything.

Know that you are in essence, infinite spirit, and there are no limits to how you can express it.
Even so - are you the source of all that exists itself, in oneness and equality with all life, at all times. You can never ever not be. The source has an infinite potential of self-expression, and the God-Mind, which is your mind, integrally too, that you are opening up to as a process of transformation- has archetypes that can help you with these things. Angels, Demons, gods, spirits, (even combined) can help you with it…; you can call them forth in the name of hte inherent powers of godhood within yourself, the almighty I AM-presence. :slight_smile: I could go into more detail if you wish. :slight_smile:

The book life and teachings of the masters of the far east speaks about it too, (how it works) yet here you can find ways to do it, in a practical magickal way, directly - you can combine things, but you can make it.

3 Likes

When you hear of shapeshifting in, say, Native American or Filipino cultures for example, the shapeshifting they’re referring to is not a physical transformation of their own body. Rather, they project or connect their consciousness into an animal and take control of that animal’s body for the time. I have personal experience with this, and have the inside knowledge of how it works.

1 Like

According to a grimoire “The red book” Lilith grants the ability to become a werewolf (or a vampire), but it may be the same as for invisibility. Perhaps it’s possible a final stage corresponding to a physical reality, but it would be a process.

1 Like

Once our bodies are perfected then we will be able to shapeshift into any form, instantaneously, at will and enter any realm the same way. But that will take time to accomplish, yet has already started, spiritually, or “noetically”. It’s still a mystery how that will happen, but according to David: “A body hast Thou perfected for me…” he says. It will be a spiritual body that has no limits and free from all fears or anxieties. Basically, on the big picture side of things, and according to Paul, we will move “from glory to glory”. It’s really awesome, insanely benevolent, ineffable even; but just hard to put into words sometimes. Hope this gave you some insight!

“He shall fulfill thy desire with good things, thy youth shall be renewed as the eagles…”

• treeYannyia
1 Like

Yestarday was watching one of my favorite youtube channel and they was talking about shapeshifting in mythology, so your thread came to my mind:
1,The sirenes are shapeshifter in mythology and its said that she was asirian Goddess(Atargatis).
2, The Licantropo o werewolf from europe mythology you become a werewolf if you been bitten from one of them, and also they are mexican brujos (nahuales) they got magic spell and formula “rituals” through can change one in werewolf.
3, In Rusia there is (Leshia), a shapeshifter that change his self in a treeman.
4, In Japan there is (Kitsunes), fox that change in to beautyful women and they are very powerful and magickal been.
5, In Irland there are called (Selkies) they are man and women that shapeshift in a see creature.(like sea lions)
6, And the last one is offcourse there is the Vampire that can change his form in a lot a animales.

Also the God Zeus shapeshift in to a (eagle,halcon), nordic God Loki, also lord Lucifer change his self in snake in eden… some egiyptian gods… i think they are some formula, spell, rite, but is hidden from us o maybe its all ends on a simple mythology…

2 Likes

I have the feeling that Lycanthropic transformation effects your auric field if you take the more ‘physical’ approach in consideration…
Correct me if i’m wrong

I love this blog. Good stuff!

In the astral was here you can use your imagination to do so. There’s also the idea of manipulating your aura to take on that form.

1 Like

Meditate on the energy of Wolf or Fox Shapeshifters. Speak to them, feel their characteristical vibration and energy, treat them with love and respect equal to how You would wish to be treated if You had an apprentice, as You essentiay will become theirs. If either fox or wolf shifter clan in the spiritual realm shall accept You, You should be able to see (in Your mind) or feel (energy-wise) the individuals that will come to greet You and work with You on Your future path of a Shapeshifter, they may even be leaders of certain clan. You will also see in time Your shapeshifting form as fur and eye color etc… Work with these beings everyday, learn from them, accept and embrace their collective clan consciousness as Your own, be dedicated and pure in Your intentions and I am sure that You will be one day given answer to what You seek :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: Little sidenote- most wolf shifters cannot multishift due to their duties and role as leaders of all Shapeshifters, so keep that in mind. If You would like to develop other forms in the future, rathet than only one, fox shifter is what I would consider. I wish You good luck on whatever path You choose.
ScreenShot1321

1 Like

I do not know how to physically shape shift so I cannot comment on that.

As far as astral shifting, my process is very similiar to how @Lady_Eva described. If possible, I like to go to the physical habit the animal i wish to shift to lives in (i learned how to shift into a crow while mediating under a tree that a murder called home). I will then go into trance and commune with the oldest spirit of that animal (the “grandfather” or “grandmother” spirit if you will) asking for not only its lessons but to take the form of one of its descendants in order to see through their eyes. If accepted, this results in a possession of that elder spirit into my astral body and watch my own form change into that animal. Then I go wherever it is needed to learn what is needed. After that initation, if you will, I can shift into that animal in astral in order to achieve whatever I need to. I use the crow form to astral travel to whatever realm a particular spirit I am after dwells so the relationship being built is not solely just me calling them into my world.

1 Like