How do I make astral travel happen?

Thanks - I sometimes wonder if I’m expecting something so earth shattering it’s not what it is… I mean I can easily feel like I’m floating but not like I’ve truly left my body and I’m in another dimension, I can even visualise looking at my body but I still know I’m just visualising it not truly experiencing it and people tend to say once you’re in the astral - you’ll know as it’s more real than this world

1 Like

I think that means your energy body is leaving your physical body, but your consciousness is not leaving with it.

1 Like

One thing that is mentioned on the forum that could help with this is work on binding and solidifying your consciousness to your energy body so that you live both in your energy body and physical body at the same time. Thus using your energy body will be much easier.

1 Like

Hmm that’s an intriguing thought and yes I’ll definitely try that! Thank you!

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/commit-suicide-and-reincarnate/19493/21?u=etheric_vagabond

1 Like
2 Likes

Kinda like reincarnation… obviously I have no idea, I’ve never died… but I always assume when we die we retain our memories and go somewhere for a while until our higher selves decide we should come back somewhere to learn something and at that point we are thrown into another dimension be it this planet or another and wiped of memory to force us to experience whatever it is we’ve agreed we need to learn or do

2 Likes

Who knows?
But this can still help you with astral projection.

2 Likes

Oh just saw the title was suicide and reincarnate - yeah I’ll try the staying alive and binding option :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve always struggled too. Like I achieve it but I can never blink my Eyes, because I get sent back to my body if I try that

2 Likes

You could summon a deity to help you with this. Many demons are said to help with Astral stuff

1 Like

I’ve tried the NAP invocation, well continuously try it…

And I think in the past I’ve done GOM entities from time to time

Even suggested friends pull me out if they are doing it… though I’ve been told that’s not such a good idea

2 Likes

Do kundalini work as well. It may help.

2 Likes

Do that too :joy: but yeah it’s not raised… it rises to a point

1 Like

Is there something specific you need help with, Etheric?

okay, i may run into a bad move here…

But did you concentrate your awareness, pull it in through your eyes,
down into your stomatch,
compress it there,
and then either eject it through your breath or through the zeal chakra on your neck?

Ideally chanting so hum akal while doing the exercise, silently, in your consciousness,
as you leave your vessle?

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

I always try to acheive sleep paralysis… I think one of my biggest hurdles is possibly that I can’t sleep on my back so I only seem to be able to stay there for a few hours at most before going nope I’ve tried enough now I’ll roll over and try to achieve lucid dreaming instead

2 Likes

No I just linked your post for a method to help her.

1 Like

Hmm no actually… the guided meditations I use haven’t ever said to do that, but I’ll try it

1 Like

the technique i mean doesn’t require you to be asleep.

It can be accessed awake, sitting in a chair.

Once you pulled your consciouness into your breath,
you foc us on a spot 3-5 meters away from you (minimum distance=),
and simply “jump” out by teleporting to that spot,
and thereby leaving your vessle behind.

kk thanks,
much apriciated.

I think she’ll get it. :+1:

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes