How do I know someone really entered my dream and I’m just not thinking about them?

I’m very interested in dream magic and have not found many answers. Last night I did spot my ex astral traveling. I went to bed then had a dream I was in my room and he came in and we had sex. The dream felt very real more so then other dreams. I have wards in place but they may not be strong enough I’m very new and he has be practicing his whole life along with his family. Are there tell tale signs someone has done this?

2 Likes

I want to know how to do this while I sleep xD

1 Like

Do some divs bro.

1 Like

Their energy stays with you for quite some time, so if you can sense energy differences then you can tell.

1 Like

No this might not be someone or something contacting your sleeping mind but your subconscious speaking to you. When we marry someone or have a series relationship we have an immediate bond with that person, an important person in your life.

In the other dimension, you may have stayed with your ex and this is a dream that is symbolic of what would have happened if you had stayed together. It could also mean that you’re still carrying a torch for your ex or indicate that you miss being in a relationship and feeling wanted.

1 Like

Trust yourself. If you feel he’s still into you and is coming to you in sleep, he probably is.

I liked Dreamgates by Robert Moss to learn how to lucid dream and tale control in the dream state.

Do not doubt that you can set up defenses that are strong enough - just doubting that he’s stronger will weaken them and let him though. KNOW without a doubt that they will work and they will, it’s that easy.

1 Like

How do I know someone really entered my dream and I’m just not thinking about them?

In your dream, ask that person. If he or she responds with answers that you could possibly not come up with on your own, then that is the actual person.

If not, then that person is actually a figment of your imagination or an aspect of your subconscious mind.

3 Likes