How do I help a close friend see that her boyfriend is an asshole

So my close friend (I will call her M.) is in a relationship with a guy a few years younger than her (he is 18, she is 20). And this guy, who I will call Ephone, really doesn’t seem to care about her.

As it stands, what she tells me and another friend, he really doesn’t talk to her a lot or give her any kind of affection at all. He talked shit about a few guys in the same discord as me and lied to her that my friend and I ran a racist site (we are all in a Roblox SCP discord, and I had a site called “Blackthorn”.

He then said he was joking when he realized that he wasn’t muted.

Then more recently, he proceeded to talk shit about me in general because I “hit on his girl”. Yes I have flirted with her and she has flirted back, especially over texts. She didn’t mind at all and says it more affection than her boyfriend gives her.

He wants to propose to her after he gets through bootcamp so she can move into a army base with him so that no other guys will flirt with her.

And another thing. M. Has offered a few times to pay for a ticket to fly her bf out to where she lives and pay for a hotel room for him. But he never accepts the offer, and he had the money to afford it, but he would rather spend $500 on his discord server.

Then more recently, he has shown really toxic interactions with me, and some other people.

She doesn’t want to leave him because “she has strong feelings for him, and abandonment issues.”

But other people and me can see she is unhappy, so how can I convince her to realize that her relationship with Ephone isn’t good for her or her mental health.

Is there a ritual I can do or a spirit that can help me? Because I just want to see M happy at this point.

I don’t even care if we even end up together, yeah it would be great if we did and I would love her to the end of the earth and back. But if she didn’t and found another guy who made her happy, then I would be happy.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will try invoking him later.

1 Like

Maybe layer in Leraje of the Goetia for mental strength. And a supportive women’s entity like Freja for strength and independance but in a feminine way that makes her feel attractive and value that.

2 Likes