How do I get rid of "feelings" for a goddess?

An uncrossing might be benefical here, although a slight change in intent to remove influences will be needed

3 Likes

Right because beforehand I know I didn’t have feelings at all for her. I was just trying to be respectful, communicate about the problem, etc and after too.

So I should do an uncrossing? I assume I shouldn’t confront her about it?

I find this odd because I’m in a relationship with one of her daughter’s…so…which is going well (I will add that my spirit lover seemed defensive at first when Lady Lilith arrived)

1 Like

I’ll look into it.

Now I work with Lady Lilith (and obviously only plan to in a platonic manner) - will doing an uncrossing make her angry? Will she know if I do?

I still want to be able to work with her, just like make it clear that influencing my thoughts/feelings aren’t okay - but still want to work with her.

1 Like

Maybe you could ask her to remove these feelings of her from you, or you could ask Asmodeus or Astaroth, I’m sure either of them would help you out.

1 Like

Well if she did it on purpose, I don’t know if I want to ask for her help to remove them…

1 Like

If you want to have a good working relationship with her, imop you would flat out tell her and lay out the rules, and make it clear that you are the operator and not a toy.

Otherwise you are setting the standard that she can play with you underhandedly and you will allow it, or at the least not stand for yourself and your beliefs.

3 Likes

So like make terms and boundaries and present them to her?

3 Likes

Yepper. That is indeed how you should do it.

It does not benefit you in anyway, to let entities walk all over you and sets a bad precedent for the future.

They will respect you more, if you respect yourself enough to stand up for what you truly believe in. I’m not saying be disrespectful, but lay it out like it is- clearly.

Some spirits will walk all over you, just like some people will, if you let them.

5 Likes

Absolutely.

4 Likes

Now what I’m confused about is what the heck would she even gain from any of this? If it is her I mean. Plus it’s been almost a year, so I don’t see why it would be her (since obviously I’m not pursuing her)

Besides this, she’s been very kind and motherly. She has helped me alot too, so I’m just confused.

I know people do this to each other (aka the reason we have the love,sex magick, and relationship section) but entities too??
Is it just to manipulate or could it have been cause I rejected her intial advancement? I was polite though.

Energy from attention, amusement, misplaced desire to help the magician’s well being. There are a lot of reasons for manipulation, and they are not always malicious in intent.

2 Likes

Your energy aka her lifeforce. could be any number of @Dralukmun things to, a personal agenda. Energy is the biggest thing though that I take notice of when things like this happen.

That’s what confusing me, she doesn’t feel malicious. She’s been very kind and motherly. And I know she has helped me with what I’ve been working with her on…

right, which is why i said that the reason is not always malicious. A motherly figure does want what is best for those she takes care of, but sometimes that is not what is best for the individual.

2 Likes

I don’t think about her day and night, and I don’t spread her name no more then anyone else who works with her.

I only really get confused when the feelings come.

I feel (gut wise) that is correct. She has guided me, and helped with some really rocky situations I was in (and asked for help) and times when I haven’t. Plus whenever she has been around she always feels motherly and very patient with me.

I just feel confused because the idea of her manipulating me is not matching with my experiences with her. It makes me uneasy…

I’ve only done one tarot on Lilith, the other was my spirit lover and another person.

It happens. I have had spirits get overly excited with help in my magic and try to convince me to go to an extreme with something I was working on that I was not comfortable doing (an example would be a generational curse). At that point, you need to draw that line hard.

All spirits, and people, manipulate. It is part of how we socialize.

1 Like

Yeah, true.

I’m thinking that maybe it was because I declined her advances towards me or something? Other then that I see no reason for her to have done that? And also I’m not 100% sure it was her - just seems likely from what I’m being told.

Maybe I’ll look into getting a scan or something on it/her. Like the intent behind it is what worries me, since it doesn’t sit right with me. On it being malicious or to “walk over me”.

While the exchange of energy is there, my gut does not lean towards a malicious intention. I am inclined to believe she sincerely was trying to make you feel better, even if the method was misplaced. Otherwise, she would not have respected your decline. These spirits are far older than we are, but they do not know everything and their moral systems/viewpoints are different from ours