How do I connect with Iblis?

I knew this is kinda off-topic, but I have no intentions to highjack or astray this thread, I just wrote all this unintentionally, all i seek is guidance. Thank you
I was a Muslim but now on LHP for quite a long time, initially, I didn’t know anything about what is LHP, how to tune myself with the LHP.
Since I left Islam I only knew one entity only and that is IBLIS, I am not a black magician I am just a worshipper.
After that phase, I learn about LHP, Satanism, about entities like Satan, Lucifer, Azazel, Lilith.
But don’t know I want to connect with only one entity and that is IBLIS.
Could you and anyone here help me out with this, please?

Infernal Blessings!

Use the search function and type that name. You’ll find solid info :+1:t3:

1 Like

Am already done that, reading and learning for quite some days:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=Iblis

When you know the question is off topic, feel free to start a new one :slight_smile: :+1:
I’ve moved this out into its own topic for you.

Since you are aware of the tutorials here to connect with Iblis, you must have noticed some options, including plain old praying… can you narrow down your question? Have you picked a specific method yet?

3 Likes

Use his sigil or call him facing south in the sign of fire

Sorry @Mulberry, next time I will take care of that.
In fact, I used OLD praying, no I don’t choose any specific method yet.
I want to connect with IBLIS at all levels. My primary goal is to connect with him spiritually.
For my spiritual growth, enlightenment on this path.

You thought about how I want to connect with Iblis, there are so many systems, like Goetia, in which the most wonderful and powerful demons/spirits exist like Satan, Lucifer, Azazel, Belial and so much more why I chose IBLIS.
Personally speaking, I also don’t know by myself too.
The emotions, the feel, the love, the devotion I felt for him (Iblis), I don’t feel it for any other deity/demon.
But I respect all of them by my heart because they are the most powerful, amazing, and respectable beings in their own right.
I don’t know how I expressed this but this is the way I perceive him.
You call me crazy or whatever you like.
I am okay with it because I want to learn from here, to develop my skills and enhance them, and in learning this is okay.

Thank you

Infernal Blessings!

1 Like

If I were you, I would look into how to deal with djinn before making contact. Djinn are tricky like fae and Iblis seems to be the leader of the djinn. Be careful they are wild fire spirits and burn the unwitting passerby

1 Like

I knew it @VictoriaLaramie, in fact, if you can check out my profile you simply have some idea about myself where I came from.
It’s a very long and sad story about the influence of Djinn and Iblis in my life.
That’s why I am here for the advice and insights of some advanced practitioners here working specifically Iblis and the Shaitanic current.

Thank you

Infernal Blessings