How can you tell whether an otherwise good reader/psychic is wrong or not?

I have used multiple readers regarding seeking info re: my POI. My main spellcaster seems to have 99% accuracy regarding what his energies are towards me/are going to be towards me for upcoming months. But she does more generalized readings and only brings up significant events if she forsees any.

However, she seems to not like my involvement with the man and i started seeking readings elsewhere. I know of another reader that is bad with prediction in terms of timeframes and etc. but always good at picking up current energies of my POI and she told me he will reach out to me in the future. 2-3 other ones who were able to channel his energies during card pulls also told me it looks like he will reach out after some point (tarot readings).

One psychic in particular however did a great LOVE reading with some random relationship decks and also picked up on his energy amazingly well. She described him to a T - saying he thought i was too good/too perfect so he self-sabotaged our connection, his control issues, his unfairness and stubbornness. That he is holding onto me yet knows it’s better to release me.

I was very happy with her reading using the random decks and yet when i asked her about a TAROT reading regarding his current feelings towards me and whether he will contact me, she did a total 180 and pretty much contradicted herself in some ways. Aside from saying she doesn’t see him contacting me (which contradicted all the other readers), she said he was HAPPY without me in his life, that he thought i was delusional and overbearing and very unflattering stuff.

So 3 days ago he thought i was too perfect, was holding on in someway and didn’t want our connection to end. Now he is so happy and relieved without me and he won’t talk to me? LOL.
I am so confused, mainly because the first deck reading from her really was spot-on and confirmed what other readers and etc. have also said about him. Is it possible she is simply worse at tarot or is wrong regarding this situation?

Note that i am not trying to be obsessive towards the target, i was namely looking to see if my spellwork intended to make him contact me again seemed to be going the right direction and looking to divinity to confirm this.

As a general note it’s better if they tell you what they see, and leave the conscious-mind interpretation to you. The info coming in is usually good, it’s the insertion of imagination as the conscious mind tries desperately to take control and so it’s job to identify everything that causes confusion and misinterpretations.

After that results matter.

3 Likes

Do you mean to just let me know what cards have been pulled? Because yes, their interpretation seemed a bit odd. And it’s not like you can directly infer all this from a few cards.

I would say you could do that for yourself, no, they will get impressions through the cards, and they should just tell you what they are without trying to assign meaning to them. You assign the meaning.

“I see a tall dark handsome man” is a description of an impression from the subconscious.
but
“I see your bf and he has black hair” is a conscious mind invention trying to identify the impression and attach it to something that may not be accurate.

As a rule: (and this is a remote viewer maxim) describe do not identify. Nouns are identification, always be suspicious if a reader gives you nouns.
Even “man” is a bit sus as it’s a noun, “masculine” is better.

Another thing that can happen in reading that’s super confusing, is the target accidentally becomes your own or your questioner’s own UPG. Which makes for a fun reading taht tells you exactly what you expected o hear, but can then fall very flat.

This is why remote viewers do things blind without knowing others are also looking, or they can start viewing each others sessions not what the actual target was.

(The absolute best people for understanding readings is CRV Controlled Remote Viewing practitioners, hands down. The skills are all translatable to divination but with rigor and there should be no hand waving at all, it follows a clear process that weeds out all dross, from your headache to random energy to polluted targets.)

3 Likes

You ask about this man to multiple readers? That’s a no-no, afaik.

A fair amount of psychics/mediums/whatever don’t work ethically, you tell them you miss your ex so in order to give you hope and book further readings with them they say oh he loves you so much he will come back etc., you like what you hear so you keep coming to them.

You are way better off doing your readings yourself. Pull your cards and think what would you interpret if you did this reading for a stranger to be completely objective. Then take a picture of that reading and don’t ask the same question again less than 1 to 3 months. You can post your reading on forums and other sites for insight of others.

1 Like

I only seeked out multiple readers ONE time each exactly to make sure my two regular readers weren’t just whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Because you’re right, that’s definitely a possibility.

However, you’re also probably right regarding the fact that it’s better for me to read on my own. I just don’t trust my abilities to do so yet… but perhaps it’s time to start practicing.

1 Like

Hey, I have a yes/no tarot reading “guide” here. My method is my own personal method obviously, and it’s not the only way to do yes/no readings, but it can help you as all you need to focus on your question, pull a card and check whether it’s a yes/no.

1 Like