How can the star Naos can be used in magic and necromancy?

Hello all, so recently I called a spirit under beleth which you can read what happened here:

I almost certain that orb was Naos, Since the spirit is of the Infernal empire and has specialities in necromancy and self transfiguration. I do have my doubts tho because when I searched up the star in the forum all people seemed to experience a blue star rather than orb with a Outer ring that I experienced, but my mind kept insisting that this was Naos.

Naos in one of the three gateways of the Infernal empire and it is attributed to water. Is there something more to know about Naos?

2 Likes

ζ Puppis is a blue star with an outer ring, so you’re both right.

Naos is Greek for temple, and was originally located in the old constellation Argo Navis. The bright stars in Argo have a quality like Jupiter conjunct Saturn.

The constellation Argo is historically said to give a strong spiritual mind and prosperity in trade and voyages, but it’s also connected to drowning, so its energy is powerful and volatile, and so are the energies of the stars in it.

I asked a few years ago if Naos was connected with the Vodou loi Maitre Agwé, and i got a positive response. If so, Naos may also be connected to the Greek hero Jason. If you can find any PGM or Greek hymns to Jason, that may be your best bet.

There may or may not also be a connection to the orisha Olokun and the Greek god Poseidon, if you can find any songs to those two spirits who are similar in nature. A planetary connection to Olokun or Poseidon would be through Neptune.

1 Like

Amazing, thank you @theheirophant . Will defenetly continue my research with the sources you have given :+1: