Aek'Thanashtu Evocation - Field Marshal (one of the weirdest physical manifestion that I ever gotten)

Yesterday night, after I finished my MatLab Session it was my duty to call upon the field marshals, the nethers who serve under Beleth. I must know a good chunk of information about each one of them. The Marshal that I called is attributed to the informer house of the legions called “Our’uron”.

I been told that the spirit is of a necromantic nature, and as of now I am really thinking to do a pathworking within a pathworking that is focussed on necromancy with Beleth’s aspect of “The lady of death” and Belet-Seri. I still have to call upon duke Berith too. But anyway with bread crumbs I been given, I proceeded to call upon “Aek’Thanashtu” every time that I was chanting his name I seemed to change a little bit, like aslo channeling alternative names of the spirit.

Once I saw the tunnel of darkness and the change in atmosphere in my room, I proceeded to command the spirit to take physical manifestion. He first appeared a red disfigured owl with Black eyes but quickly the form appeared to be distorted and in an vortex the form was swrilling and fading, the eyes faded last.

Then I saw one of the weirdest manifestion that I ever gotten: in the left top of my vision I saw a whitish pale orb with an outer ring and in the dead center of my vision I saw what looked like a door of darkness with many shinning eyes on it, in the bottom right of my vision I saw an inverted sycke.

Today morning, as I was looking through my notes I was concerned about what the orb might be, my mind repeated the word “Naos” ( I know about their significance in black magick but never actually used stars or any “outer” or “external” things in my Magick, instead I rely solely on evocation and will imposition, could be a sign to start working with those stars?) anyways, I searched about the star Naos in Google and sure enough it appeared EXACTLY like the “orb” that i saw (could it be? Does Naos have a necromantic use?)

Now about the spirit, yes it is necromantic in nature. He has a teaching that he calls “The art of many souls” and can teach one how to transfer his consciousness into other bodies and objects. Looks like I am defenetly going to be working with Aek’Thanashtu more.

Verily,

7 Likes